Decisions

Another day dawned at the office as I continued my observations of a suspicious Gavin and his new favourite thing. Cole began to have suspicions as well as I could see him glancing over sometimes confused and sometimes angry at the detective. Cole sat at his desk about ten minutes too late that morning with a smudge of blue blood on his face, he didn't start work immediately like he was awaiting orders. He then suddenly picked up a digital pen and began scribbling uncontrollably on his notebook as I stood up and exited my office "Rk900, Cole, in my office now" I said as Gavin glanced up with a small smirk before taking a sip of his coffee as his plastic toy emerged from the break room while Cole had a shocked expression before standing up and beginning to walk into my office. He shut the door quietly before standing with him standing at ease "yes ma'am?" He addressed as I tucked my chair in "Cole, at ease and sit down" I told him as he obeyed "I saw your, issues, at your desk then" I started as he gazed away from me "yes ma'am" he repeated as I sighed "Cole, don't call me ma'am that's not what I am" I told him as he continued to look away "fine, yes Captain L/N" he said "now Cole, tell me what your issue was about then" I said as he snapped his head towards me "I am absolutely fine, there is no reason for you to treat me as a child" he shouted as I widened my  eyes at my Android "Cole calm yourself" I said as he bang his hands on the table and stood up "No! I am suffering with competition with an Android that is apparently the same fucking model as me!" He shouted staring at me, his eyes piercing into my gaze "language" is all I could say, the words getting stuck as I looked at him "Cole, I don't want to fight with you" I said as he still stood and continued with his stare "Cole, you have a smudge of blue blood on your cheek" I said as he continued to stand "Cole! Sit down, that's an order!" I told him as he obeyed without question and sat there "now, explain, calmly, about your sudden outburst" I said to him as he glanced away for a moment "the RK950, as it likes to be called, threatened me at gunpoint, and said I'm to late to change and I will never be successful, happy, always alone and I will never be loved" he began to list as I frowned at him "I don't know if it's true or not" he placed his hands on the table as he looked up at me "please tell me it's not true, I don't want it to be true, please don't let it be" he said, shutting his eyes closed as I placed my hand on his as they began to turn to the synthetic white colour as I lifted it up "your not any of those things, you have gained a good reputation for solving crimes, you are not alone in this workplace" I said as he glanced at our hands before looking back at me "and what about us?" He asked, his face concerned at what my response would be "do you, love me?" He asked sincerely as I widened my eyes at his question "what the RK950 said is false and you know it" I said as he blinked "I do love you and you know it" I said as he gave an adorable smile "so do you think, one day, we can me in a relationship?" He asked as someone knocked on the door and immediately opened it as we drew our hands away quickly, my hands turning back to my skin colour almost immediately "I apologise Captain L/N, please may I have a word about a issue I have found" Asked the young Officer Reed as I moved some of the fluttered papers around "Yes Officer, I'm sorry RK900, we shall continue this later" I said to the disbelieved Android "yes Captain" he reported standing up and leaving the room for Officer Reed to sit down.
RK900:...?

Conflict is inevitable
But combat is optional

Upgraded-Rk900xreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें