Recovering

Y/N's PoV

My eyes fluttered open, I tensed my hands and felt one obstructed. Baring the light, I opened my eyes and saw Cole sitting down, his LED was off but he continued to hold my hand "Cole?" I asked him. I received no answer from the Android, I shook my hand and his LED instantly lit up and he opened his eyes "Y/N?" He asked as I smiled weakly at the Android "why are you awake, you should be resting" he added before he gave a slight smile "Your being annoying now" I replied as his thumb smoothed over the top of my hand "a man called nines came in, he lay down those flowers, it seemed like that he thought that you died" Cole commented before he gave a nod towards the flowers that lay by the opposite chair as I laughed slightly "Just a question, where am I?" I laughed as Cole frowned "well, I don't think you will like the answer" he assumed before I gave a sigh in frustration and his expression changed dramatically "You are in Kamski's house, in one of his rooms" he revealed to me "At least your not in a human hospital" he protested as I squeezed his hand "What," I paused glancing at my surroundings "Happened during when I was blacked out" I asked him as he looked away "Well, I had to reboot by systems so I was unsure but I heard that you had to have surgery for your organs" he paused as I looked at him "Why are you hesitating?" I asked him "I say organs as in your Android bio components and human organs" he told me before looking back at me, surprised at my reaction "your not reacting as a normal human would do" he commented as I sighed and shook his hand "but then again" "I'm not human" we both finished with smiles before Cole blinked, he seemed hesitant but he resumed human connection by clasping my hand with both of his hands and then brought it up to his lips and kissed it lightly. Before smiling at what he has down and then looked up at me with great affection.

The door slid open and a man walked in, he had his head bowed low with a hat on and sat down by the flowers "did you like the flowers?" The man said as I blinked at him "nines?" I assumed before he took of his hat "indeed" he replied placing his hat on the table "I'm sorry if it was is of inconvenience for you to be here right now" he apologised, looking at Cole "is he the android toy named?" He asked me, nodding his head at Cole "Yes, he's rebooting his systems, he won't be long, you can talk to him if you would like?" I asked Nines as he looked shocked "No no, I wouldn't want to bother him but thank you captain L/N, I hope you get well soon, I admire your courage and strength" Nines finished as I smiled weakly at Nines "thank you Nines, Cole should be awake soon if you would like to talk to him, I know how much you appreciate him" I reminded him as Nines stood up and picked up his hat "I appreciate him but I don't think I could handle him, thank you again Captain L/N I hope you get well soon" he repeated before he turned and walked out the sliding doors leaving me with a rebooting android. There was no sign of Connor to disturb us and we could be alone for once with out prying ears.

It's innocence when it's charms us,
Ignorance when it doesn't