Advancements

Y/N's POV

I sat in my office with my laptop open as I continued with the investigation but without Cole, my office seemed empty without his comments and advancements in the case. On my desk, I had a portrait of my Android so I wouldn't forget about him. My emotions at Kamski's house were high as Cole obeyed him, it hurt, especially with him kissing with what seemed like another woman but that hurt more than him shooting another Android. I knew my feelings for him and I couldn't hide them compared to him, he told me that he would keep his promise of me that he would stay away from deviation until we finished the investigation of the Detroit area. Gavin knocked on my office door and came inside as I looked up at him "what do you want?" I asked him as he sat down cautiously "One there's someone outside that wants to talk to you" I sighed as he said this "and I was wondering, would you like to get, coffee sometime, as friends?" He asked as I raised an eyebrow "Sure if you want to get me one from the break out zone" I denied him before standing up and exiting my office to get the person who wants to meet me.

Myself and the newcomer sat in my office as he took of his hat and revealed his glowing LED, he placed his hat on the desk and looked up at me as I opened my mouth to say something before he cut me off "Let me introduce myself, I am an RK900 Android, Like Cole, I heard about him as I turned deviant, he's inspiring to the other RK900's for working with you" he explained as I scratched the back of my neck "uh, I don't know what to say" I admitted "I am part of the New York devision of androids" he said before glancing down at my portraits of Cole "could you give me a name?" He asked as I stuttered on my words "I suppose" I agreed as he smiled "RK900 register your name" I paused thinking of a name for this Android I just met "Nines" I registered, the Android opened his eyes, just like Cole before speaking "My name is Nines, thank you Captain L/N" he told me as I smiled "I'm sorry Nines but I've got work to do" I apologised as he stood up "I'm available to give valuable information and evidence on the case if you need it, here is my number" he told me taking a small piece of paper out of his pocket and sliding it on the desk before picking up his hat and placing it firmly on his head before leaving my office. I slumped down in my chair and more realisation washed over me about Cole and how much I missed him, I glanced at the phone and decided to phone him. Luckily he picked up with his concerned voice, "Captain L/N, how may I assist you?" He asked as I smiled at his voice "I just wanted to talk to you" I admitted to him as I heard him laugh "I'm sorry Captain but I've found a valuable clue to the investigation, I am sending it over to your computer now" he reported and as if on cue, a notification popped up in the bottom right hand corner of my computer screen addressed from Cole "I've got it" I told him as I heard him relax slightly in his chair as I clicked open the file and saw a big advancement in the case, just like Cole said "thank you Cole" I told him "no thank you, this call helped me, it's lonely here" he replied to me as I had a moment of silence "meet me tomorrow" I said before hanging up on my Android and rushed out to the board to put up this clue.

Today's knowledge has power
It controls access to opportunity and advancements

A/N note
OMG 1.2K, I'm amazed as I did not think anyone would actually read this