The truth

I waited until we got home to explain the answers to the question that Cole had asked me. His blue eyes seemed to monitor every move I made until I sat down on the sofa in the front room till he relaxed. As I sat down he awkwardly stood there.
"You can sit down you know" I told him before he took action and sat in the chair across from me.
"Please can you explain" he asked me as I sighed before sitting up to explain. "I knew Kamski and Amanda when they were in their last years of collage, we all came up with the ideas of CyberLife and the androids" I started as Cole blinked "You were a human?" He assumed as I nodded and his led changed to yellow before circling back to blue "I, did not expect that" he said before I continued "this was all before we all graduated from collage and I was never contacted by them again" I sighed remembering when I first saw the CyberLife store "Of course I did what anyone does now a days and settled down with a perfect man, until I was one of the people included in a mass shooting by a rival country who tried to copy CyberLife" I explained before I saw Cole examine my arms at the scars I had gained "Does this explain the scars on your arms?" He assumed as I nodded "Kamski turned me into the first ST model prototype and sent me into service just like every other android" I explained to him, sighing at the the thought of the time I woke up "where did you work?" He asked, throwing me from my thought train "The exact same place where my boyfriend worked at the moment, DPD" I sighed and Cole noticed it, he placed his hand on mine and they both turned synthetic white "What did he do?" He asked me as I smiled at his face "Jason noticed that I had changed and broke up with me before moving away" I told him removing my hand away from Coles "I don't really like to talk about it" I admitted as I looked into his concerned grey eyes "You have my apologies Y/N" he said after a moment of silent "thank you" I responded as he smiled "will you need my assistance on anything?" He asked me as I shook my head "No Cole" I responded "May I power down for a bit, my circuits are not completely in working order" He told me before I smiled "of course Cole, do you want the master bedroom?" I asked him as he glanced back at me, taken back at the sentence of letting him have my bed "am I aloud?" He asked not letting his gaze wonder off me "of course you are, I need to document somethings from our mission today anyway" I told him before he gave a smile and left the room.

Time passed as I continued to type away on my laptop, by the time I had finished recording today's assignment and results as well as doing research on some of Cyberlifes newest androids that were going to go into service soon, it was almost eleven o'clock at night, three hours since Cole had powered down in my room. I loitered around the house for five minutes trying to clean things up before going into my bedroom to see Cole, still lying on the bed, his eyes closed and his led not blue, yellow or red but blank. The android looked peaceful in his sleep and I didn't want to disturb him until I heard the whisper of his voice "Y/N," he whispered as I saw the glow of his LED "Yes Cole?" I answered him "do you need anything?" He asked me as I smiled at the male android "No just for you to be asleep" I told him and on the command he powered off leaving me time to get changed out of my work clothes and into my sleep wear before forgetting that the android was in my bed and I fell asleep next to him.