Underattack

The streets were lined with the DPD as we secured the area. I hadn't found Cole yet but many people had found me and welcomed me back. I stood by some steps as Hank spotted me and came to stand by me "long time no see" he greeted me as I grunted "I've been having problems of my own" I replied as Hank frowned "would alcohol help?" He suggested as I shook my head "Anderson we are on duty!" I quickly reminded him "sorry Y/N" he said "I think you'll find its Captain L/N" said a familiar name behind us as I turned to see Cole standing there. I ran up to him and stopped before him and wondered what to do "I saw you took your dress uniform last night" he said starting a conversation before I hugged him "I've missed you" I whispered as he broke the hug "Right our intelligence has reported that the supposed suspects will be leading a march from over there near the north west side of the faux park" Cole reported pointing to over where the trees were only slightly visible "isn't that the quickest route to the Cyberlife tower though?" Asked Hank frowning at the android "it is but they are apparently heading away from the tower and towards" he paused as he analysed the supposed route "the military complex and the river" he said as I widened eyes "Cole, inform the army and if they refuse to take any action then send some of our worse troops" I told him as the Android paused "worse?" He questioned me "yes as the army can defend themselves and we only need to aid them if they refuse our warning" I told him "and don't question my judgement Cole, I thought you knew better than that" I told him as he looked shocked before turning and going to send my warnings "do you think we are ready?" Asked Hank as I hesitated "I believe we are but only time will tell" I said straightening up "I will be up there in the glass dome monitoring the situation, if it gets out of hand on the street, tell me immediately" I informed him as he nodded before I turned my back and went up into the shopping centre.

The time continued as I sat with Fowler and some of the higher lieutenants and officers in the police force, Fowler stood up immediately "Where is those stinking androids who gave me that information of these stinking robots" Shouted Fowler while slamming his fists on the table
"Sir! We have a call from the military!" Shouted a private at the back of the room, I stood up and immediately rushed towards him and bent over the desk as he pointed at the phone before I picked it up and listened in "This is Captain L/N of the DPD, What is going on?" I asked into the phone as I received a shout from the end of the line
"Help! Send everyone we are under attack from robotlife!" They shouted back before a sound of the phone he was holding was dropped "hello?" I questioned before more screams were heard "Private, send the force to the army, they are under attack" I informed the man next to me as I stood up to find Hank, Gavin and Cole.