Abilities

With lunch in front of Hank and I, we began discussing the recent events of the past days "Hank Anderson is getting an Android" I mused as Hank tried to bury his head while laughing "when Connor deviated, I noticed that I lost a free servant, so as many of undeviated androids were going to waste I discussed with the head of cyberlife that I take one of the androids" he paused and looked up from his food "Cole has been really attentive recently and keeps asking me for things to do" I told him, as I glanced at the food "he seems so lost that he doesn't have a good case to be monitoring" I continued "have you tested out all of the RK900's abilities yet?" Asked Hank while chewing his food "his abilities? Which ones?" I asked him "forensics, reconstructing, psychology, negotiating, interrogating, vocal imitation, martial skills, house caretaker, domestic assistance, child cared, intimate partner, the list keeps going" Hank told me as I raised my eyebrows "Hank how do you know this?" I asked the lieutenant "Research, I was personally amazed when Cyberlife stayed that the RK900 has working genitals, Cole is a android that could replace each and every android" Hank explained as I almost spat out my drink "wait so Cole could replace the WK400's and the HR400 sex androids" I said as Hank nodded "Cyberlife really pulled out the stakes for the RK900" I commented picking up my coke and having a quick sip of it before returning to my food "Y/N, why did you name Cole after my son" asked Hank as I paused "I don't really know to be honest with you, it was just the first name beginning with C that I thought of" I told him "well thank you, I was proud to hear that my son was still being remembered" he said, a tear sparkling in his eye "the day with Cole, and the accident, was one of the worst days in my life and I wish I helped more to support you than heading straight back to work" I remembered my actions of that day of when I returned back to work without a mention of talking to Hank as he lay there on his knees with his son dying in his arms. Hank straightened up with a grunt before answering me again "the past is the past, Remembering him will keep me happy" he decided as I smiled "do you consider Connor as a son?" I asked him as the lieutenant hesitated at the question "he acted like one, Sumo loved Connor when he had to rescue me from my drunken state" Hank slowly remembered "Connor would of been a great son" Hank concluded as I smiled "why do you consider Cole as a son?" Asked Hank as I widened my eyes "No, not at all," I replied "then what is he to you?" Asked Hank "if I could pick any relation for Cole to be, I would wish for him to be like Jason, kind, caring" I listed before glancing at the man across from the table from me "your falling in love, with an Android?" He commented as I paused and thought it through of what I just said "well," I paused again "even though Cole tried to strangle you for being, what was it again" Hank asked me "A deviant" I replied "I don't care about that now, of course we have our differences but he is so different to the tank I used to see him as before, remember that nightclub mission I had to go on with Cole to capture a deviant that had been causing problems, he noticed I was cold and gave me his jacket that had heated sleeves" I paused as I recounted the events in my mind "I saw a different side to him then" I realised "the carer side of him" Hank commented as I smiled "he's cooked for me you know" I said before standing up "I'm sorry Hank, I have to go" I apologised before handing him the money to pay for my meal and drinks before leaving Hank to attend to my Android.

Happy new year everyone!