Chapter 3:when the moon got brighter

S O U N D T R A C K
Give me love by Ed sheeran

     WHEN THE MOON GOT BRIGHTER

Edward was transfixed on her appearance. He stood up from the floor with the help of a soft cool hand. He felt kind of disgraced at first but the maiden soft voice melted his heart away.

"Sire, are you alright"?, asked the anonymous person standing close to Edward. The strange individual grabs up Edward slowly from the ground.
"I guess so... but my cloth looks condemned with dirt", replied Edward while he dust himself. He looked up to see his saviour.He trembled with fear. He looked really really shocked.it was actually Natalia who got him off the ground.

"Oh Natalia!", screamed Edward out of joy.
"You do look a little... disoriented, Mr Carnon", Natalia replied as she picks up her basket with filled with vegetables.
"I didn't know it was you at all", Edward made a smirk playfully as he watched Natalia as she continued her conversation with him, "I understand sire... it's just normal. we are in the market so you are bound to witness a lot of yelling from all directions".

"Yeah I guess so", Edward responded with a friendly look on his face. It wasnt so long that the duo began to bond while they continued to exchange thoughts. Edward and the maiden of the house of Ransbottom slowly began walked on the narrow market path. There was a brief silence for a while. There was no words spoken.

Natalia reached out for an apple in a stalk in which she stared at Edward from behind.

"So Mr Carnon... what are you doing in the loudest part of Sandroville?", asked Natalia as she dips her hand into the basket. Edward laughed hard at her words, smiling; “Hahaha... Funny you should ask that. first of all, I would love it if you stop calling me Sire. Secondly, The reason why am here is because of your papa, He is trying to show me my way into town".

"My father?", Natalia asked maling a weird reaction.
"Yes, your father. Is there anything wrong with that", asked Edward whom sensed some kind of bad energy from her words. He leans back as he made a passage way for Natalia to go through the huge crowd of people on the market street.

"My father can never do such. I didn't want to show you into town, He just want to go to town to meet up with some friends in the bar", responded Natalia with a loud laugh. Edward looked to and fro but he couldn't picture his entourage who was willing to show him to the town. He felt lost.
"Oh scraps!. I can't even find him again... you were right. your papa is really really a joker", said Edward.

Natalia gave out a loud laugh, "Hahaha! Sure, he really is. He jokes around a lot and it's sometimes get people exasperated... some of the townsmen calls him  the lone wolf.  He is kind of famous", replied Natalia. The two friends gradually walks through the town. Edward now could see they were almost out of the market. Edward looks at Natalia closely. He didn't what to be found wanting.

He grazed at the young lady one more but in time, the two looked eyes for a second. They look away as they make a quick laugh.  As a means not to spoil the mood,  Edward  went back to their previous conversation.
"Lone wolf... It's sounds pretty strange", enquired Edaward.
"It sure is. That’s what I said the first time I heard it too", replied Natalia.  Natalia runs to the front dancing happily which automatically confused Edward. He looks at Natalia. He wasn’t sure what was happening.

"Natalia, I am totally confused here... how will I get back to the mansion",  Edward asked curiously. 
"That's not a problem. I am free right now and i have no place to go so... I guess I'm struck with you then",  said Natalia.
"Oh really?", Edward asked, folding his arms tightly. He watched as the young woman moved up to him. She grabbed his hand slightly. Edward's heart skipped a bit. Sure, he wasn't expecting that at all. She moved his hand to and fro playfully.