Chapter 18:Captens Borough

S o u n d t r a c k
Alive by sia

Captens borough

Edward's povDays and night passed by

Edward's pov
Days and night passed by.The burning sun kept raging rays on my skin rotationally as the moon shone at night.its been three days since I escaped from Zarmin city.My conscience wouldn't let me rest.i could still feel the massive mushroom cloud of smoke vividly in my mind.the emotion to the dead and injured still filled my thought.i could never come to terms with myself for I was the one whom brought down hell upon those innocent souls.

Akmoon day had passed.Thankfully,I had enough blood banks to fulfil my hunger that might but it shortened my ration.Almost all of them were used to sustain any urge Now,I was left with two blood banks which was hardly enough as it seems so I had to find a place as soon as possible even though I didn't know where the hell I was going,I kept on riding bareback on and on from dust to dawn without stopping.

Sometimes,each time I take a nap,I could feel my hunters drawing nearer and nearer with vigour and stealth.i could feel their rage in their eyes,The sound of their brawling and the feets stumping the earth,making it tremble.unfortunately,I thought I was dreaming but when I opened my eyes,I saw numerous torches from behind.it was all dark and one could hardly see in a forest but numerous fire torches drew towards me closer and closer.it was then followed by angry strange voices .I was up the creek!.my hunters had found me!!.

I hurriedly took my belongings,banded them to my horse.with all speed and agility these foul beings drew closer and closer and instantly from out of the unknown,I heard another strange voice;words of some sorts.its sounded like a phrase of some sort which I could understand

ASINDINA FYLGOM KAATENSIOC!!

This strange words continued to repeat itself again and again.i remembered these same words.Those words always disturbs me my sleep each night but this was strange.this time,I could hear it in my very surroundings.i looked to and fro to see who may be doing this but to no avail,all I could see was my hunters coming closer to me.they seem regardless to the strange voice.they couldn't hear the voices.l seems to be the only deafless creature.

I hid as they drew closer and closer ,trying to encircle me.Then,it was at that moment something spectacular happened.Suddenly,There was a loud roar.My hunters stopped in shock.they looked to the direction of the sound trying to figure out its origin.then,it roared again with so much might that it shaked the trees and moved the earth.my Hunters now antagonizing each other in fear began to move graduallu towards the sound.they staggered until they stopped instantly.one of the hunter gave a signal.the hunter saw behind the trees.Then,right there,Mother nature cripped on wildly.

Immediately,out from the forest came two lions,each with eyeballs of rage began to attack the hunters.Their spears-like claws were driven into the hearts of my enemies.Their tooth-like razors lavishly devoured their prey.none of my hunters looked for help as they seem to delict in agony.with my strange decoy at hand,I quickly took my horse and with my last strenght I had In me,I rode away past my hunters as they watch and scream In pain.i rode on and on until I was finally safe from their wrath.