chapter 12:On the umpteenth time

S O U N D T R A C K
Suncity by khalid ft empress of

          ON THE UMPTEENTH TIME

Life has beaten me to pulp

Yet i have no horns to protect myself

So long are the days when i will be overwhelmed

With joy and happiness

Furthermore i go

Running from refuge to refuge

To hide from the paws of the hawk

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                      183 days later.....
  Edward's Pov

I am still alive!.more than a hundred days and i can still breathe.my race has finally come to a halt.i came to a stop at the great city of Zarmin province in Sterling.Thus,I still have an urge and determination to hike on to Cladus city but my mission was haunted by my weak legs.

Six months passed by and I already became famillar with this new locality and livelihood.though,Zarmin isn't regarded as a city but it is well known for its tall walls to protect themselves against intruders.

Its other famous attribute is its blessed soil for their green fruits and veggies and also an enriched advanced spaces for pastures for growing animals.

I even stopped feeding on humans actually for they invented large room n which the farmers stored large barrels of blood,both human and animals.i heard they were meant for medical and agricultural use,according to a friend of mine called"blood banks".

I guess it was for their lifestyle but who cares?.

All those junks are to be deposited in my tummy anyways.i merrily compelled the mangers of the store house to deliver me a delicious barrel of human blood right at my door step every week!.

Indeed,life's sweet!

Due to the land,most men are farmers so in other not to be left out,I took my horse to the field with my fellow cowboys.

To my greatest luck,I even became so drowned with their aspect within a short while.At first,it wasn't easy.when I came to this so called place,I was not fully welcomed by the people.

I was even named an outcast by their Head,Counter Paulini.i had to prove myself to the people to become an actual person.Can you believe this bitches?

ACONITUM जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें