Chapter 22:The Niggma moon Crystal

S o u n d T r a c k
Vertigo by khalid

The Niggma Moon Crystal

Edward's pov
The darkness creeps in.The wall closes within.creatures of the night moves from every corner as the weight of a human soul fall into oblivion.Most of all,the rocks is filled by the swarm of vampire bats in the arena.

I screamed all along through this strange place.Vertigo took over my sou.Fear gripped me but at the end point,i could see light at the very end of this strange place.

I finally was free.I similed slightly as I let gravity do the rest.

I fell to the floor with a thud.Dust covered my body.I coughed out in disgust.I stood up,cleaning up the sand from my clothes.i was so exasperated from the ordeal I was I that I didn't even know when I felt a touch on my shoulder.

I turned around as I looked at the exact person I wanted to yell at.It was Chimeandel The Great holding his walking stick towards me:

"I have been falling for 60 mins!", I revolted in anger to Chimeandel.

The old man laughed in joy.He looked up to me,replying to his long awaiting guest:

"Haha!,what took you so long? I have been waiting for a long time"

I instantly revolted to the Wizard:

"I have been falling to my depth for the past hour in this absurd hole filled with insensitive creatures of the night  and what you say is the exact time I got here?".

Chimeandel turned back towards the other end of the dark arena.He dope up from behind:

"You mindless man!. Sometimes,i wonder if the God of life added no brain to your compartment. Didnt you know about the stairs?"

"What stairs are you talking about?",I looked towards the old man,asking him for information.I stared at a distance,looking at the awkwardly looking stairs on the right hand side of this infrastructure.

There,i knew I took the wrong way in.

Not caring about that much,i pressed on for Chimeandel whom was concerned about something else.

"Where exactly are we,Great one?", I asked Chimeandel whom didn't even acknowledge my query.We began to move forward without saying a word to each other.

All I wanted was a explanation and the So-called Wizard wasn't providing any.We continued to move forward into the dark narrow room with a dim  lamp I found at the corner.

I couldnt even breathe.I couldn't imagine how many weird stuff I have stepped on.Some made a swashing sound as other sounded quite distinct from others.I vowed to throw this shoe away if I discovered a mouse was murdered by my very boots.

For minutes,we went through this strange hole filled with numerous creatures I can't even imagine.if there was a better hell to be named after my experience in jail,Here would rank as number one.

Undiscovered creatures like the Tronake whom was a hybrid of a horse and Python crawled through the walls on their bellies departed away with the Nakapippi,Aligator dangerous mixed breed of dangerous animals,The crocodile and the Alligator!.