Chapter 9:Te Heress's prophecy

S O U N D T R A C K
Lovely by khalid and Billy Ellish

            TE HERESS'S PROPHECY

I went home mourning my existence

    But instead of my tears

       To flow and form a river

          Each drop

              Fell in the mud

     There they all gathered

Staring at me

I looked at the sky

Tears ran down my cheeks

As my memories

Began to reincarnate to me

As figures......

....meanwhile,somewhere In Sandroville..

NATALIA

It's has been a while since I felt peace.my life was compelety ruined.i had no hope.Edward has departed away from me forever,never to be seen again.

I stood up from my chair with a sad looking face.my belly made a disturbance.i knew it would be the baby's movement.

I could already felt my body physique changing.my boobs were getting enlarged day by day.i could feel the presence of the child every time.sometimes,I wished my mother was alive to witness This,help me with my pregnancy and offer some advice to me but she was no more.

All I had was my dad,a chronic drunkard and  with an  irresponsible basket-of-a-mouth.i still can't forgive Edward for this.i will never have the heart to ever say "APOLOGY ACCEPTED" to him.

Sometimes,I wonder.how can Edward be a vampire and he acts like a full blooded human?.

Does he have tricks up his sleeves or does he performs rituals for that?.I don't believe in the impossible but afer the crazy stunt show Edward put on for us was considered alarming and thats not all.

Some natives of the town are saying that Edward was really a vampire;some called him a beast of blood and some sort of bizarre names but there has been a rumor in the town about the town voo-doo priestess of the name "Te heress".

she was considered the most powerful lady of the town.legend has it that she helped conquered Darmich republic from some sort of unknown people that was never discovered nor written down.

My father told me about her story when I was young.this stories were cliches in some certain ways but still,the natives still respects her.

Even strangers from all over the land pay homage to this voo-doo priestess.he was old and weary but what made her so powerful was about her power to make prophecies.

On a particular day,immediately at sunrise,I heard an uproar in the village.there was something going on in the town.i rushed out with my dad beside me.crowd of people circled someone.

I couldnt see the individual.i struggled and struggled  to get a glimpse of the scene until I had a visual.this was He heress!.but something was totally off in this.she was sitting on the dirty grounds,with some torn cloths in her left and right hand.this wasn't no more a scene.