Chapter 33: You Called My Name

S O U N D T R A C K
Moonlight by Xxxtentacion

YOU CALLED MY NAME

Edward's POV:
"HEYAA!, HEYYA!", I shouted at the top of my voice to signal the horses to run faster. The morning sun has risen again for the second time of our journey. Still on the Milky Road, the horses galloped on and on on the white path filled with all manners of pretty flowers and birds of all kind, some of which I have never seen. It really helped to keep my mind off things, especially what happened during the last event in Penwort which involved Jark's unspeakable incident of which I am really finding ways to keep him from arm reach.

"Hey, chicken legs, how's the morning going for you?", asked Jark while he ejaculates his digested impurities along the side walk. I could stare at him. He was really freaking me out. "What might he do next?", I thought. I gulped down, then eventually replying his comment.
"It... it's a good morning to be precise".

"Oh, yes. It really is. The sun is out early ad usual here", replied Jark as moves away from the sidewalk. He approaches me. He could sense that I was keeping my distance from him. He laid his hands on my shoulder which made my heart skip a little bit. His soft grip was so un-overwhelming.

"You see, what happened yesterday was just a incident. Those barbarians, crazy lunatics had it coming", said mark as he paused as a  noise was heard from inside the carriage. It seems like Chimeandel had knocked down the water jar.

"...They saw that killing a innocent woman was futile. I hope you see the light of what I had done. Someday, you will see and understand the truth of what I did. Probably, you might even follow my footsteps", said Jark as he let go of my shoulder.

"Oh, the hell I will! Why would he say that? Does he think that I am an idiot?", I said silently. I turned around and looked angrily at Jark for what he said knowingly that he could see the rage in my eyes.

"I will never be you, nor in this world or anywhere! You're a lunatic, Jark!", I replied angrily. Jark smiles at my comment chuckles like it was a mere joke.

"We are the same you know. Simple men of great power but we live like those power isn't in out blood. One day, you will see what I mean. We are not so different", said Jark.

"This (using my middle finger to make a circle) isn't what it seems you mean. You think it's a pep talk but truly, it's just a means to disgrace yourself. You think that massacre was what your precious Mary wanted? A blood bath of slain men, women and children and you said I am just like  you? You have failed yourself and Mary. ( I walk up to jark's, looking at his face ) I am nothing like you and I will never be anything like you", I spoke up angrily.

"Don't you dare mention her name ever again in your cock- of- a- mouth. You know nothing of me", revolted Jark at the top of his voice at my message.

"Oh, yes and what you gonna do? Jark Andre, the ripper of Penwort? Isn't that gonna be your name from now onward? Of course, you also what to tear my skull from my body, Jarkky?", I said while I put up a smile on my face. I could feel the heavy breath of Jark on my face. His eyes changed to bright red. I could see his fist cloak together. Then, I knew I struck a nerve.

"Oh, yes. I would gladly do!", shouted out Jark as he charges out to me in anger. His white canine teeth grew longer as he held my neck  He was about to cut off my head when Chimeandel screamed out from inside the carriage.

Immediately, the heat died down as I and Jark rushed to the scene where we saw Chimeandel laying down at one corner with his eyes widely opened with tears dropping while he breathed out heavily.