chapter 14:Threats to consequences

S O U N D T R A C K
Bang my head -David guetta ft sia

   Threats to consequences

6 HOURS TO COUNTDOWN

Edward's pov
I moved on and on until I eventually got to the council hall.finally,I had few steps more to take to attain the truth of this all.i emerged into the main court premises only to be questioned by a soldier;

"Young man,state your business before approaching the council.where do you think you are going?"

I felt so intense as his pointy spear was a few millimetres towards my Adam's apple.if this was the mind set of this one soldier,how would the rest react with presence but when you are a demon,certain privileges seems to be a gift.

"Look into my eyes,warrior".The confused soul whom was already consumed by my words quickly stared his huge eyeball directly into mine.BOOM!!I hit the Jackpot!!

"Stay out of my way.Do the same to your colleagues".
Those words might have been twisted his mind.it sure did because as soon as my magic word was uttered,he raised his spear to his fellow soldier,giving them a signal to allow me pass through.

Instantly,he lowered his metal arsenal and left my presence.i looked to the dumb ass-hole as I has successfully compelled him.With all round deal and swag,I proceed towards the stairs of the council room.

I had almost gotten half way towards the huge stairs when I heard trembling sounds of horses behind me.

The city gate open wildly as the Man of the city,Counter Paulini emerges into the city walls on his horseback.he gets down,looking devastated after the short chit-chat between him and his long-lost ally of his stood right outside Zarmin.

The Zarmin head travels back to his memory lane.he felt quite depressed and awful.i did my best to disguise myself as a poor street sweeper to avoid being spotted.

Maybe,hope was still on his side.he looks at the left hand side,cross checking the armies defending the wall.Each warrior looked quite serious.zealous eyes of the archers he saw looking vigilantly like an eaglet watching after its eggs.spears,bows and arrows were all at the ready.

Counter paulini finally had a smidge on his cheek.he raises his head as the royal guards rushes up to him,escorting him into the council's room.

The doors opens.with mixed reactions on the council's members faces,they still had a barrel of information to be filled.The council members looks at their Head approaching,still trying to recover from their confused state.

With a cup of grape wine in his hand,Counter Paulini gathers amongst his most trusted allies.his decision could either save or ruin the fate of his people.

"What really going on,Counter Paulini?",said a council chief standing curiosity near the Head,expecting a profound response.

Counter Paulini who already imputed the mute state for thinking wasn't sure about his answer to the disturbing question.

"We are to be attacked by a legion of troopers"

The council members froze in shock to their high citizen's scary reply.that exact answer  registered in their cerebro that hell was coming even though they still couldn't believe what suppose not to be.