Chapter 32: Deadly sticks and Bones

Previously on IOS...
"What happened to him?", asked Jark as he watched Chimeandel sitting back on the stool.

"Chimeandel was captured and tortured by the towns men. I found him in a cell, all soaked in moist clay and dirty waters", I replied Jark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"This isnt your past here. This is about bond and alliance which indefinitely broke. What in the hell did Chimeandel do to deserve your cold gesture?", I said.

"The people of Penwort are known to be one of Darmich's favourites and they are indeed friendly and social to the core but one thing is banned from their way of life - Magic", said Jark.

"But since they protect the Milky road, its theirs to protect or is that why you loathe them a lot?", I asked.

"Chicken legs, it's quite the opposite. Mary... Mary happened", replied Jark under his breath.

"Mary... A Mary? Whose Mary, Jark?", I asked out of curiosity.

"Mary was another companion. She also was in the quest to destroy the Evil Queen but unfortunately, she didnt reach her limit".

------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know what happened and you do know how it happened. Do your best not to enlist me on the blame. You cling to the past too long to understand what happen in front of you- your present and it is now".

"The Dark Queen has risen only to come back stronger than ever before and each day, I can sense her powers growing. Believe me or not but her servants are already on their way here", said Chimeandel.

"You say Mingre's servants?", asked Jark.

"Yes, Men of black attire. Weapons made of nothing I know of and of powers i cant imagine", I replied to Jark's question.
A man on a white horse with a flaming blade. He came bearing gifts", said Chimeandel as he drops the mysterious cloth which had the symbol on it on the table.

"This symbol is the Mark of a very powerful wizard of the dark arts. He is also the leader of the deadly walking plague army, The Troopers", said Jark in dispair.

"If the Wizard is out and the Troopers are now walking freely on this earth, we both know whom is strong enough to break them free. If they are free, they shall chase us to the end of this earth. We must leave now!", said Jark.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm finally glad you eventually came around. I knew it would be had to accept you into the fold but I didnt know it would take up to the description of an unknown man to push you", laughed Chimeandel.

"Well, I know a bit about agony but with the reputation of that demon, I guess I'm better off with you. I'm only praying I should last long enough to see more days"  said Jark.

The noises of people went on and on until we all could hear it growing louder ourselves. Soon, we realised the die was cast.

"Quick, it's the people of Penwort. They have found us!. Quickly, run!. I said... RUN!" Shouted Jark.

....we were running

DEADLY STICKS AND BONES

S O U N D T R A C K
O

blivion by Sia and labrinth

Edward's POV:
The birds flew swiftly on the treetops. The rooftop of the rusted houses made such excruciating sounds but that didnt stop us from the act we had in plan - Run.