Chapter 19:Cladus City

S o u n d t r a c k
Here by Alessia Cara      

The night stars began to dwindle gradually as the embers of the burning mahogany wood duffes.night after night,Day after day,my routine never ended.At dawn,I would ride my horse with so much vigour and overwhelment.i couldn't even canter my horse.i rode on and on like a beaat been chased by a wild fire.my goal was to reach Cladus City at all cost.So engrossed like an engulf smoke on the minds I had to consider my options.i had to find the answer to my problems coming towards me.

I hope Uriel was right about this,I thought one night.how could I have trusted a total stranger or was it her charm that poisoned my mind or her massive boobs that covered my eyes?.indeed,she was a pretty lady.maybe she just wanted to help.i guessed she knew all about me from the first day she found me in Olympus Desert,She packed up blood banks on her horse.i expected more from her.maybe a warm bath with her could calm my nerves but she cared about my escape from the shore more than anything else.i was quite sure she knew what I was.

To elaborate the situation,she gave me an alias,a name to find in Cladus City.the name "Chimeandel" kept on repeating consectiely as I laid on the grass,dozing off to sleep.what was her ego in my welfare,I wonder.i want quite sure but I had I a feeling she knew something funny about me,something discreet.she couldn't even discuss to me about my hunters.well,what better gift you get from a nice stranger other than having a well groomed horse,some blood banks and a strange mission to attend to?.Though,she indeed helped my survival but in a strange kind of way.All I had to do was to find this Chimeandel of a creature and seek his counsel.Maybe he could stop these foul creature from attacking me.

My horse galloped on and on,from dirt to grassland,dusk till dawn,from cobblestones to bridle paths.i continued my journey further as I got closer to my checkpoint bit by bit.

At last on the third day of my journey,I found myself on a bridle part leading straight to Cladus City.

"Welcome to Cladus City,Great Visitor from beyond" was written up high at the road signpost.No need to be welcomed.i was to go into the city eventually.Do I look like one whom feels to be welcomed with pleasantries?.I hiked on the sunset may have caused an optical illusion of some sort because immediately I turned towards my right,I saw the most beautifully designed city wall.

Alas!,A mighty bulwark of stone and steel stood before me,swarming with soldiers of the bow and that of the sword.the city flags of white fabric with a diagram of a falcon spreading out its wings for flight.The flag flapped gently as the winds pushes its strenght passed its egdes.A city wall of white and gold beautified its surroundings.this was certainly a town for the visitors.