chapter 15:The God in black

S O U N D T R A C K
Helium by sia ft David guetta

                   The God in black

The city gates opens ajar by the guards.the archers from above lowers their arrows while the ground troops drops their pointy spears as the angry warlord sped through the gate on his stallion,swifting up dirts all over the surroundings.

Counter Paulini proceeds from the city gates directly back to the council members hall.he didn't care less about anything while he moved passed streets and houses all empty.nothing seems to matter to him but it sure did when he got to the council's main premises.

His horse instantly came instantly came to a halt as he stares at the entire community looking confused all with their baskets and belongings.

Men,children,women all with their numerous properties on the floors of the council's hall.he looked in dismay.he knew that the citizens were all fed up.they are looking for an explanation for their hustle.

The Head of  Zarmin city moved his horse randomly in between two rolls of numerous staring eyes as he made his way towards the stairs.at the end junction,his personal guards rushes up to him,helping him down his horse.

At that moment he stepped down his horse,The whole citizen went on uproar,shouting and protesting about their reason for the swift-vacation.

The noise multiplied minute by minute as they watch Counter Paulini moves up the stairs and straight towards the dark council room while the guards closes the door behind him.....

            Two hours till countdown

It was nightfall.the cold north wind era began to move pass through both soldier's skins.from dusk to dawn,the two opposition battalions stood all morning ready for the warning bell.

The Zarmin Army,consisting of both the archers and Ground warriors still had some difficulty to attain for what might had caused this controversial stampede they had before them.

The humidity wasn't on their side.All cold and confused,they still had to fight to the last strength of their breath.As soldiers,discipline and courage are their daily bread.They still had to fight.

On the other hand towards the dark stood the Anicent Troopers,standing upright won't their swords,clubs and metal arsenals without moving a muscle.

It seemed like the cold temperature didn't affect their body vessels.they looked all in war spirits than the noble warriors of Zarmin.

The Troopers 2nd leader,Samson walks out of the end of the troopers from behind looking towards the walls of the Zarmin as the city bonfire burns the crickets rapidly.

He sees the archers drawing out their bows and arrows aiming at his troops.he looks down and then back again to the 1000 ground troops of Zarmin soldiers with swords.He scoffs out loudly at the dumb-looking soldiers.

"I hope the poor soldiers must have had time to tell their families goodbye",he thought.

Samson turns back at his soldiers.he was moving towards the inner part of the multitude when an unexpected missile from above whistled passed his earlength.