chapter 10:False Sanctuary

S  O U N D T R A C K
love the way you lie by Rihanna

                   FALSE SANCTUARY

Suddenly,so suddenly

Like a burst of lightning

Came an arrow that sentenced the flesh to death

And even since

Our lives were never the same again......

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

NATALIA:
I am Natalia,daughter to the family of Daniel and Mary Ransbottom.i am the only happiness of their existence,given to the family.

I am upheld in the society as one of the most luxurious and respected maiden of sandroville but my integrity was forever gone.i found love.

Edward was the only man I could ever love.he was the heartbeat of my heart.whenever he blows his trumpet,I will willingly dance and follow his tune.i was living on a bed of roses,never knew that sweet things never meant to last.

His long term sercet which I never new caught us in a nutsack,distracted us.for his sake of his fear,he ran away,leaving me to face drumbeat of my sole jugdement by the ferocious audience of Sandroville...........

Few days ago...

I didn't know what date was today.even my mood felt funny.my eyes were extremely weak.it was like a drained out battery.

I took a peep at the environment.this wasn't home.it was weird,really really weird.even though my eyesight was blurry, knew that I was in a wrong house.

It felt like this place was buiit for crazy people,criminals i guess.i felt like my body system had shut down.with less energy,i sat up,leaning my back to the wall.then i tried to stand up.something prevented me from applying my action.

I tried the second time and it pushed me fiercely to the ground.i felt a tension on my hands.i looked at my hands and lo and behold, CHAINS!.

I was in Chains!!.

Unbelievable!

I was in chains!!.what could I have done to get this treatment?

I shaked my legs and I felt the same ragged chains bounded on my feet.Was I a criminal now?.what is going on?.did I do anything wrong or has I been sold to the Trabumas?.that would be the worst thing to ever happen to me.

I was so scared.how was i in shackles in an unknown place when i should be in my family home?.

I screamed out on the top of my voice for help.i shouted and shouted until I was finally saved.a woman with a gentle and innocent looking face came to my rescue.

She made a smile and due to her medical clothes,I guess she was a doctor but that was not my true answer I expected.she looked strange also.she looked different.this wasn't a townsfolk at all.

With all my thoughts rolling through my memory,the strange lady came up to me:

Docter Dinna:You are awake,good morning miss Natalia.this is magnificent.i thought you were already lost.

Natalia:am sorry but am kind of confused.do I know You?

Doctor Dinna:well,apparently,you don't.you dont even know my name.