Bonus Chapter

Hey guys,I would like to use this medium to pass an important message to my readers and fans...
Thanks to everyone whom gave be encouragement about writing on wattpad,most especially @marvelousamuel.
It's been exactly five months since I have been writing on wattpad and it has been wonderful!
Thanks to close friends and family improvisions and to put a simile on you all faces,I would like to announce that Immortal of Sandroville will soon be on hard copy!!,soon to be sold in every bookshop in Nigeria!
To wrap this up,I say a big thank you to @bloom758 for the book's cover.you really are a rare gem.
A big thanks to my readers for your encouragement and to that,there will be new adventures,new mysteries and more action!!

Well,this chapter is actually about the romance between Zarmin head,Counter Paulini and the Troopers commander,Samson.Read on to figure out what happened...

              ***BONUS CHAPTER***

SOUNDTRACK
Nothing breaks like a heart

                          FLASHBACK

The moon waxes up high in its glorious position as it reflect it's breezy light on the apparent waters of the Dushi river.The trees behind every corner seems to glow and blossom with the bosom of its surroundings.Silence filled the air without no brawl of its neighbourhood except for the sound of crickets jumping out cheerfully as they follow their mates one after the other.the stars crackles in bliss as its shines below two young looking men of the Dushi,resting their heads on each other and cuddling in passion.

Paul,a normal regular farm boy of the town,all buoyant with his fellow folks and interest with nature sits next to Samson,a warrior of the Town known as "The bull's horn",an acolyte of peace and propersity of the small town.it may seem that it might be an absurd match but to look at the love birds under the view of the moon was a magnificent site.they looked at each other once again,as they smooched in the shadow of their own love story.it may seem to last but that wasn't on the minds of nature.

A war was brewing between the people of Dushi and its neighbouring foe,The people of Volta.This occurred due to the dispute of between the two town leaders.there had been a rumor that the Queen of Volta had an affair with the king of Dushi,bearing a son for the king but the leader of Volta wasn't convinced.he proclaimed that the abomination child was his and their to the throne of Volta.He tried to reclaim the baby from his neighbouring king but to no avail and because of this,war took over the minds of these two peaceful town with a barrier of a lake between them.it wasn't serious at all until when they crossed the borders of Dushi to attack its occupants.

"Don't go there,Sam.it's deadly and also filled with bloodthirsty barbaric Volta soldiers wouldn't survive this".
"I have to go.i need to defend my people from the enemies wrath.if I don't,it will be useless calling me a warrior.My fellow men needs me",Samson said to Paul as he holds his hands,trembling in sorrow.He spoke up to Paul once more,gripping his hands.

"After this is over,I will get back to you.i will find you.Trust me,even if you move through all the corners of this world,I will eventually get back to home.Nothing will happen to me,Paul".

That was Samson's last words to Paul as he departed into the legion of soldiers making their way to the battle field.Tears filled up Paul's eyeballs as he watched Samson turned his back on him.

The war between Volta and Dushi warriors was indeed bloody as about 10,000 men died that day.The dead was beyond the eye of sight as there was neither a Victor nor a deafeat from the each side.Only few survived the wrath.Paul waited all night in his house for the return of his lover but there was no arrival,no footsteps nor tiptoes.Only the sound of crickets kept on going.

The following day was much more aggravating.The dead were finally cremated up in flames but shockingly,Samson's body wasn't among the slain!

Paul searched the whole town,the rivers and beyond its borders but to no avail.No feast nor song was sung for the dead of their brothers and sisters were alarming.Moreover,Dushi greatest fighter,The love of Paul,"The bull's horn" was nowhere to be found.

After years of self regret and sorrow,Paul left for greener pastures.All his properties;his house and farm were abandoned.His comfort zone had become stale and lonely for his heart was broken.Luckily,he got up,became a real man,got a leadership position which eventually changed his name to "Paulini",Head of Zarmin,One of the seven kingdoms of the West and Lord of the Black walls but still,There was no room for his heart anymore for Samson,his one true love was gone,never to return

Until now......

To be continued.....