Chapter 20:Chimeandel The Great

S o u n d t r a c k
Moonlight by Xxxtentacion

Chimeandel The Great

Edward's pov

I was scared.
Alone and desolate between two opposite walls.i couldn't see.Darkness crepted onto me.there was nowhere to graze.Not a light could be seen.i was lonely,terrified at my Fanned situation.My eyes felt blind as I could not stare at anything but darkness.My ears have not even picked up a sound for days,not even a whisper.it was all a strange luminous room - A decent dungeon fitted for the devil himself.

My legs grew numb.my fingers became cold and weary.i didn't have the strength to even move a muscle.i tried using my natural abilities.i pounced on the wall,kicking the shit out of it and even tried to burst the wall open but at the end,it all seemed to be futile.i crawled within this enclosed walls.it was nothing more than the moist texture of bricks and fine sand on the floor.there was no instrument to tell the time but I guessed this should have been my third day inside this place.Three days of uncontrollable hunger,three terrible days of undying thirst  and unseen sunlight.Darkness became my companion.

"Hello?
Is anyone here?
Save me!
I am a fellow human as you are!!
Let me out of here!!!

I yelled out my lungs as a signal to my saviour.Reapeatedly,I went On,having the zeal of hope but the next twenty four hours made my thoughts overwhelm in doubt.i stopped shouting.i finally knew I was destined to die a prisoner....

I cuddled myself towards the corner,holding my legs and bowing down my head.Cold and hopeless,I began to soloquzie in my fear.it was totally a bad idea coming to Cladus City,I thought.i never should gave trusted Uriel.i was to go all through this and die like a Chicken?Hell No!

I would rather kill myself.Techincally,I should have given myself to my erratic Hunters.They surely must have to know the truth to what I seek.

Within the Dark,I also felt something;A feeling of power and also that of a anguish and that was my second home.i remembered Sandroville,it's lively streets,The childish chatter of toddlers by the corners,The decaying baked roofs of houses and importantly,what made my life changed,my darling sunflower in the forest of paradise,Natalia.she should be sitting my the moonlight,singing lullabies to our child right now as he departs into sleep to another dimension.i sincerely hate myself;for this curse rendering me to the Dark where I couldnt even see nor care for my loved ones.i deserted Natalia and my Child.i did not  fulfil all righteousness.i ended up doing the opposite.

I laid waste to a poor town living within its striving resoures all because of my insecure thrist for blood and eventually,leaving my lover pregnant for my child.i wasn't beloved for any of that.i wasn't worthy to have that child.i am not worry to be called "Father".

My thought engrossed with misery.my soul went dark and my bones grew weak.i lingered in the shadows,closing my eyes into void as my body enemy,its next door neighbour knocked by.i fell to the floor lifelessly as I drifted apart to the cold condition of Unconsciousness.....

Few moments later,i woke up from my deep sleep.i opened my eyes.my legs felt limited life support.i totally was drained out of power.Moreover,nothing changed.i was still in this cage!.I stood up,looking at the top part of the building.i was so lost,I thought.i was about to lay down on the floor when the part of the wall opened ajar.Finally,my saviour has come.i could finally see the sunset,dispersing to the west.