chapter 11:I spit on your grave

S O U N D T R A C K
Khalid=paradise

               I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE

The die is cast

To cut up their necks

To end the muse

In order to live

Just to watch the wrestling ground

Turn into a slaughter house

The first of the herd

Was I to be

PRESENT DAY SANDROVILLE

KILL HER!

KILL HER!!

!KILL HER!!!

She must die,She is a disgrace,She blew away her integrity!

She is a false entity,disgrace to womanhood.

KILL HER!!

A COUPLE DAYS AGO.......

NATALIA
Sticks and bones,only stickes and bones.the clouds which were bright not long ago has turned dark.the sun was nowhere to be seen  and the breeze became more violent as it moved.

One could see something was bound to happen,only one was to survive,either the sticks or the bones.

Today,one was born and one was gone.Today,the winds of change will be whistling past my doorstep and the forest of sandroville will laugh.

Today,the grounds will dance on the left side of the street in a house,Natalia delivers her baby boy.mrs Dinna and some nurses assisted Natalia in bringing her baby into the world.....

Mrs Dinna:He is so handsome

Natalia:he is so like his papa

Mrs Dinna:(looks at Natalia with a curious face)who is his father?

Natalia:someone I never want to remember off the face of this planet.never mind.he is not worth it.

Nurse:so what would you name the child?

Natalia:To be honest,I have no idea whatsoever.

Mrs Dinna:Oh dear.its alright.there are lots of great names for handsome boys like yours you can go for David,sammy,John,ehnn.....kalin.or better still,if you want your son to be a future high wizard of a counsel,Peteror Augustine would be best(laughs)pedro is still a trending name.you know....there are lots of names you know.

Natalia:wait,I got it!!

Mrs Dinna:got what?

Natalia:my baby's name.

Mrs Dinna:so quick?that was fast.well,who am I to jugde?.so what is our little cowboy's name?

Natalia:his name will be.....Charlie.

Mrs Dinna:Charlie.....not bad.not bad at all for a handsome young fellow.

Natalia:i couldn't agree more.

Days passed after the birth of Charlie,night and day clocked wildly.I and my father were the last of our family,I was expected to see my father show up but to my dismay,I felt like he was shutting me out.