chapter 7:let's live a lie

S O U N D T R A C K
Let you know by sody

                    LET'S LIVE A LIE

Blood.....

    Bodies.....

         Death.....
   Indeed,it was sequential.

   Natalia
Blood followed by the trail of bodies of both young and old lying lifelessly on the ground won't their gust out.i trembled with fear.i pushed for word.i stood at a point,looking at the pile of dead bodies on the floor and the mixture of pure blood with the sand.i could hear the dying wailing of the victims surrounding me.

The smoke stepped up high in the air with the loud sound of cries.the worst has happened.with curious overwhelming me,I ran as fast as my weak legs could carry me to my home.i had hope in me that my family would be safe and sound.

I tried to turn the knob but to my despair,It seems like the door was left open.i pushed the door fiercely to put my way in,with a mallet on my right hand.i went in search for my parents but to my horror,I couldn't find my father.

All i saw was my mother lying lifelessly on the disoriented living room with blood gushing out of her neck.her blood stained the entire floor.i felt tempted.drops of tears fell from my cheeks.i raced to help my mother.

I touched her to check for any pulse but it was all in vain.I realized that she was beyond saving.she drifted apart.i suddenly went down in tears.she was dead but I could never forgot her last words

"It......Edward"

                       Edward!!!

How can Edward be the last word she uttered in her dying breath?a lot of ideas kept pouncing on my head.Did she know about the pregnancy?

Did she hear anything about it?what did she discover?.it was all cleared out when I got out of the house in search for help.

i got outside standing in the roadside.the particles of dust in the air with the dust made my eyes blurry but I could see a strange figure out in the open some distance far away from me .the figure change its movement rapidly.

I chased after it.it got to a point that it stood still.the shady figure appears to be looking at me.i moved forward a bit,linking us closer.then out of the open,I heard a scream.i rushed out,moving towards the direction of the sound.

it looks like the sound was from the shady individual's direction.as I approached my target,the dust level in the air decreased.the figure appears to be a savage,like an animal I think.

I hid from it,leaning slowly forword to its spot.the weird looking figure appears to be devouring something,making some strange sounds.the sun shone it's brightness from the sky directly down to the earth.the fumes died down and with just a quick look at the figure,I saw the savage..

          IT WAS EDWARD!!!!!!!

I looked in shock as Edward was covered with blood all over him.i could barely recognised him.his eyes shone like the moon and his mouth was covered with blood.he didnt look like a human at any aspect.

He appears to be another identity of himself.he turned to me,locking eyeball to eyeball.he got scared as he saw my presence,standing close to him.through his eyes,I knew he felt ashamed,sad and confused.me on my own case,couldn't recognize the man in front of me.

Was he even human or an animal?.he leaned closer but I drew back.

"Natalia,let me explain