Chapter 8:Agony,my old friend

S O U N D T R A C K
Sad by xxxtentacion

             AGONY,MY OLD FRIEND

84 miles......west

Nothing was sceptical

Not a thing was recognizable

I only pushed my weary foot through the dusty road

My eyeballs were dim

My strength drains out

I could feel my heartbeat rising

But my head was faced on one target........

                           "WEST"

Edward

I walked both day and night,moving past towns,forests and broad lands with speed and agility without looking back.my breath became thickened.my throat became swollen.

Food hasn't even touched my lips and I couldn't even show mercy for my legs.as long as I could remember,it has been eight days since I left sandroville after my rusty attack on the town.

It was really a brutal day for the natives.all I knew was that I couldn't control myself.the urge ran through my veins and that was IT!!.l wished I could go back to the love of my heart but that wouldn't be possible.the townsmen might have probably put a bounty on my head.

I am not quite brilliant that much but I know if I make an attempt to make a move to Sandroville,I will be going to my grave.I am very sure the crying mothers and men must have dug my 6ft,patiently wanting for my head or body to be thrown in it.

I wanted to go back bit I rcluctantly forbid sandroville.i looked up in the skies with tears of sorrow i cursed the ground and nature for giving me such a gift.

Sometimes,i even wonder,was this even a curse or a blessing?.

Was this a punishment for my sins or just another piece of shit in someone's frying pan?.I cursed the icon that made me This,a vampire,an automatic manufactured killing machine.

Every sunrise and sunset,I battled with hunger and thirst.at first,I wanted to slow down a bit when I arrived at the city of Peachester.

At a particular night,I closed my eyes,welcoming some sort of trance in my mind seeking of ideas and motives.i loved th city too.it reminded me bout a sercet spot in Sandroville near the beach where I and Natalia spend most of our time together.

We could spend hours watching ships come and go from the docks,carrying fishes and spices from famous states like cladus city in Penwick,Penwort in Aaron district but more  importantly,the delicious grains from the famous North Lucia but all that was not the real deal.

The most sweetest part of our love spot was watching the sunset,dispatching slowly into the blue clouds,with the pleasant north wind swiftly blowing away and at that moment,we would kiss while the sun disappears into the clouds.i so much missed Natalia.

I opened my eyes.my memories can't help me right now.i needed to stay focused because I knew that some bloodlusting angry group of townsmen would be chasing me non-stop.with obsessed motivation,I quickly grap some essential items from the inn and disappeared into the woods, leaving no trace.i decided to continue my journey.

On the 9th day,after some hours after sunset,I took my map and began my race towards my objective.i have successfully crosses the borders of Peachester and Darvis.i could feel my target was close.i held  my map in my hands,looking at directions: