Chapter 21 contd(Extended chapter)

Hey guys,This is the continuation of Chapter 21 which was published weeks ago.Note that this is not a bonus chapter.

Chapter 21 contd:

Edward breathed hard.his eyes were so heavy as so was his legs were trembling.he laid his right hand on his forehead.he felt like he was given a weighty wrack on his skull.Slowly from second to the bed the began to regain consciousness.

The long dose of vertigo in which Chimeandel gave him wasted off.he stood on a spot for a while,thinking critically about the pieces of information his host rendered to him.

It was so long when a pleasant whiff of lavender crossed passed his nostrils.it was immediately followed by the sound of an old man yelling loudly towards his direction:

"Hurry,Young man.We must go now!"

Edward watched as the old looking man paved his way through the numerous crowd of strange individuals in pairs.Edward suddenly became confused.he wasn't even sure of where he was.All he got was a swift instruction by an old man.

Though,still tired and recovering from the condition he was In,he got up on his feet.He slowly began to shamble up to the stairs,moving towards the direction in which the awkward individuals in white clothes were heading to.

Bouquet of white roses and dandelions occupied such baskets as these strange people began to sing in an absurd language.

They sang on and on until they got into a huge hall filled with hundreds of their fellow comrades.

Edward managed to get pass their trooping individuals into the hall.he looked to and Fro in confusion.The entire room was filled with the people in white Clad,all holding their hands in circles with a trio of candles lit before them near their flowered baskets.

Edward stared in silence ad these strange beings snags sorry in chorus.From a far distance,Edward could see Chimeandel,The Wizard of the West,standing steady with eyes fixed at something.

He rushes quickly and quietly through the narrow rolls of squaring brighted clothesd beings.He moved on and on as he eventually got up to Chimeandel.

There,at his checkpoint,Edward looked motionless.he was as if he and Chimeandel were transfixed and marvelled point-blank at the scenario of the event.

There at the middle of the occasion sat a man and a woman,strangely dressed in glowing attires.The Elderly man has a small sized circular crown of flowers over his head as the woman next to him had this same crown over hers.

They were both dressed in royalty.The man had something on his shoulders,an item embedded with swaddling cloths in white as well as his wife had hers on her plans.

The morale of the event thickened up when suddenly,The sun rose instantly.

The couple in royal clothes immediately carried these two items up high.

Edward and Chimeandel stared silently for a long time.Intentionally,Edward finally broke the silence:

"Great one,who are these strange looking shams?"

The old man looked at him,replying:

"These are the people on the old,Edward.I give you the Elvin city of Lungo"