Chapter 1 - College Free

Ugh, I cannot wait for this bloody plane to land.  I missed my brother so much! And after getting a scholarship  to the Music University in Manhattan, I was quite homesick.

As I finally got off the plane I headed to the restroom to take a quick look at myself. Not too shabby for being on a plane for 10 hours. I checked my phone. A missed call and 2 texts from my brother. He's waiting, and I didn't want to waste time.

I headed to get my luggage and that's when I saw him standing there already with my stuff searching the crowd for me. We spotted each other and he grinned from ear to ear.

"Siva!!!!" I screamed as I ran towards him.  

"Dels! I've missed you so much!" He said squeezing the insides out of me.

"I've missed you more!" I teased.

"Not trying to rush, but could we catch up on the way there, I'm starving."  

"Of course Sis. When Aren't you starving?" We each grabbed a suitcase and headed out.

Siva's POV:

"How was college?" I asked.  

"Amazing! I'm so thankful you encouraged me to go Seev." she smiled.

"I didn't want you to miss such a big opportunity to go the States. I've been watching your Youtube videos too."

She blushed. She didn't like having a lot of attention. She had thousands of Youtube subscribers though. Makeup tutorials, singing, pianist, guitarist, and trumpet. And she was exceptional at all of them. And Youtube was part of the reason for her scholarship.

She stared at her shoes in silence.

"Something wrong Dels?"  

"Oh, uh, n-nothing." She stuttered.

I could tell she was lying. Something was bugging her... And I'm going to find out.