Chapter 19 - Manhattan

Delilah's POV:

I'm glad the boys convinced me to take first class. It was much more peaceful.

I grabbed my buzzing phone in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, are you leaving now?" Jacob said on the other end.

"Yeah, just got on the plane. I'll call you when I'm landing."

"Alright, see you soon."

At least Jacob was willing to wait for me at the airport. I felt bad for not having lunch with him in London.

"Let me know when you land." Siva's text read.

"I will.. Love you Seev."

"Love you too" I read a minute later.

And now we had to shut phones off. Of course I kept my ipod on, I wouldn't last without it. I don't know if I would get in trouble but I didn't care. I needed music right now.

I woke up shivering. I wasn't even cold but I was shivering. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I didn't look like I've been on a plane. I walked out and sat back down, looking out the window.

"Excuse me?" I asked the flight attendant.

"Yes ma'am?" She asked.

"Could you tell me what time it is?"

"It's 4:30 am. We'll be landing in about an hour."

"Thanks."

She smiled and walked away.

I grabbed my little flip camera from my pocket and decided to pass a little time.

"Good morning loves!" I said smiling. "It's 4:30 in the morning, I think, and it's Classy Tuesday! Obviously I'm on a plane so I'm not very classy so we'll make it Tom Tuesday!" I blew a kiss at the camera, and waved. "More to come at the airport!" And closed it.

I put my camera back in my purse and pulled out my ipod. Of course the first song that would play is "Glad You Came"! Normally I would've been happy but I wasn't in the mood. I quickly skipped it and moved on to The Fray.

I sighed and smiled to myself. I should learn "How To Save A Life" on piano. Or guitar.

Time passed by quickly and finally we were landing. I snuck into the bathroom with my phone and texted Jacob and turned it back off before going back to sit down.

I was one of the last ones off th plane and one of the first to turn my phone back on. Before I even went to claim my luggage I called Siva. Of course he didn't answer so I left a voicemail.

"Hey Seev. I just landed in New York call me back when you can. I love you and miss you all."

I walked over to get my stuff and Jacob called.

"Hey, I'm by luggage." I said.

"I know, I see you."

I looked up and a little to the right of me a few feet away was Jacob smiling and waving.

I hung up and ran towards him to give him a hug.

"I missed you Dels!" He said.

"I missed you too Jacob!" I said.

"Alright, let's find your suitcases." He said.

I nodded and we walked back towards luggage. We found 2 but I was still missing a smaller duffel bag of Siva's I had to borrow.