Chapter 6 - Shopping and Pizza

Delilah's POV:

The boys were in the living room watching TV and once I was ready I headed downstairs quietly. I wanted to play more piano, I felt like it was a lifetime since I had. I sat down. My heart racing. But I started playing "Again" By Bruno Mars.

"Hands over my head thinking what else could go wrong

Would have stayed in bed, How can the day be so lost?

 Never believed that things happened for a reason

But how this turned out, removed all my doubts so believe

 That for you I'd do it all over again

Do it all over again

All i went through led me to you

So I'd do it all over again For you.

I missed the first train

And stood out in the rain all day, little did i know

When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away

Guess that's what I waited for

 Never believed that things happen for a reason

But how this turned out, removed all my doubt so believe

 That for you I'd do it all over again

Do it all over again

All I went through, Led me to you

So I'd do it all over again

For you"

I ended the song early, but only because I knew the boys were in the next room and I was embarrassed for them to hear me.

"Siva  wasn't lying when he said you were talented."

I turned around to see Nathan standing behind me.

"Oh, um thanks."

He sat down next to me and I scooted over a little.

"Listen, about earlier.. I didn't mean to upset you. It was just a joke." he said apologetically.

"Oh, err, that's alright. I took it too seriously, I'm fine though."

I stood up and walked back upstairs before anymore could be said. Why did Nathan make me feel uncomfortable? Was it because of the shower thing? I don't know, I don't care. That's not my big priority right now. I still need to tell Siva about Danny. 

"You ready?" I jumped at the sound of Siva's voice.

"Um, Ya," I said grabbing my purse.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He looked slightly worried. I needed to tell him soon.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Let's go."

Siva's POV:

We walked downstairs in silence.

I was really worried about Dels. Something was up. I need to know because it's starting to stress me out. I hope it's not something too terrible. The good thing though was she was still acting herself. Sometimes, she won't even get dressed or anything when she's really upset. But she was still her girly, unique self.

She was in regular skinny jeans, black toms, and blue crewneck that said "Cool. Calm. Collected." Her hair was up in "high fashion bun" she told me and she was wearing her glasses. Still, she was cute.