Chapter 18 - Don't Say Goodbye

Delilah's POV:

I woke up early so I could change my flight and pack my things. I cried silently while I packed and while I showered.

Once I was ready, I looked at Tom and he was still sleeping. I tip-toed to his bedside and kissed his cheek. I turned away when suddenly he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto the bed and tickled me.

I screamed. "Tom!! Stop! I can't! Breathe!"

He stopped and I layed on him, both of us laughing still. I looked up and smiled at him.

Tom picked me up and kissed me. He pulled off my sweater and pants and we rolled on the bed, he was on top now. I bit his lip as he pulled away and kissed my neck. I let out a little moan as he sucked on my left collarbone. He kissed his way down to my hips and looked up at me and smiled. I smiled and nodded back. I grabbed the bed sheet and Tom looked back up at me smiling. I pulled him to me and our tongues wrestled as he unhooked my bra. I kissed his neck as my hands slid down his chest to his boxers. He lifted my chin up and winked at me. I lowered my head and he moaned. He grabbed my waist laying me on the bed and we smiled at each other. I winked at him. 

His lips met mine once more. "More." I whispered. "Faster."

Tom's POV:

Delilah didn't seem like she was a virgin before me. She got dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast and I showered.

I still couldn't get over last night. It seem like a dream. She wasn't mine, but at the same time she was. I couldn't wrap my head around it. I don't understand why she had to do this. It's the same whether we're together or not! I loved her, she loved me. Even if she didn't have to go back to America, I would still go on tour and she would be alone most likely. It's still the same. We could make it work. Why won't she try?

Delilah's POV:

My mind was running away while I made breakfast. I wish I hadn't broke up with Tom. What was I even thinking!? I regret it so much. What if he found someone better? I got teary eyed thinking about it. I put my hand on the necklace he gave me. Did he really mean forever? Did I make an impulsive decision? Everything about last night replayed in my mind. Especially his heartbroken face. I was a terrible excuse for a person. I broke with up with my true love on our 3 month anniversary. I need to fix this. I couldn't let the person I'm in love with have a chance of being in love with someone else.

"Delilah?" Tom whispered.

I turned around to see him standing by the bar. I walked over to him and kissed him. Our hands on each others waists.

"Thomas, I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul." I said looking into his hazel eyes. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry about last night. The worst three month anniversary ever. I wish I could take it all back. I'm sorry. I-" He kissed me again.

He pulled away looking into my eyes. "Why did you?" he whispered.

"I don't know. I thought, that maybe, I guess.. I don't know." I whispered looking at the ground.

He cupped my face in his hands. "Delilah, it wouldn't be any different if you could stay here and went on tour. It's the same thing. Except that I know you're mine."

"Tom, I'll always be yours," I whispered as a tear slid down my cheek.

"Then why did you want to end it?"

"I thought it would be easier.."

"Delilah, will you be mine for the second time?" He said moving his hands to my waist.