Chapter 47 - Should've, Would've, Could've

Delilah's POV:

Finally it's Thursday.

I've been up since 5:00 am.

It's now noon.

The boys won't be here until the evening and I'm determined to be awake when they get here.

"Are you gonna eat?" Taylor asked.

"Oh! Right. Food." I said grabbing a plate.

Just then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I said as I took a bite of french toast.

"Ms. Kaneswaran? This is Mr. Hemsworth. You had an interview with me about a week ago." They said.

I quickly swallowed my food with a sip of juice. "Right, hello Mr. Hemsworth." I said. I'm not awkward...

"I apologize for not calling Monday, things were pretty hectic for a few days. But I'm hoping what I have to say will make up for it."

"I got the job?"

"Yes. You will be working the front desk."

"Great! Thank you! When do I start?"

"Monday. You'll need to be here at 5:00 am and my assistant, Julia, will show how to run everything."

"Okay, see you Monday."

"Oh my god, I'm going to die." I said putting my head down.

"You got the job?" Taylor asked.

I nodded. "I have to be there Monday at 5 in the freakin morning."

"Ha! Sucks for you!"

"Hey, didn't you say something about looking for a job?"

"Yeah, but definitely not an assistant!"

"I'm not an assistant, I'm in charge of the front desk. Whatever that means.."

"Still. I'm thinking something more like a cashier or something.."

"Why don't you apply at Starbucks? You've worked there before."

Taylor shrugged. "Maybe I will."

Taylor left to shower and I grabbed my laptop.

I hadn't been on twitter in a long time, shame on me.

Logging on reminded me of Jacob. God, I miss him. I haven't talked to him in like 2 weeks!

I scrolled through my mentions, only reading some because most are just asking for a follow and that annoys me. Beggars can't be choosers.

I did see a tweet that made me smile. It was a picture of Tom giving me a piggy back ride, huge smiles on our faces.

I went through the videos on my laptop and came across the one of Jacob and I that I never posted. That was about to change..

"I miss @JMolinet :(" I tweeted with the video attached.

I looked through more mentions; retweeting some, replying to others.. And Jacob replied to me.

"@LittleRed Skype? :)"

"@JMolinet I'm waiting!!"

I quickly closed twitter and got on my Skype, waiting for Jacob.

"Little red! Long time no see!" he said with a smile.

"Jacob, I miss you so much you don't even know. How's New York? Do you have an apartment? Have you finished your single? Tell me everything!" I said excitedly.