Chapter 5 - High and Low Mornings

Delilah's POV:

I woke up dizzy. Tom was still asleep next to me. I'm surprised I remembered last night. I slowly crawled out of bed and walked quietly to my room. Nathan of course was still asleep too. I grabbed my glasses and put socks on, put my hair up and headed downstairs. I needed some tea.

"Morning" Siva said walking towards me.

"Morning Seev." I said with a smile. He looked groggy. Obviously hungover.

He sat down next to me giving me "The Look." I sighed getting up. I knew he wanted tea.

I put his cup in front of him. "Thank you Dels." He said before taking a sip.

"Okay, so before the rest of the boys wake up-"

"Well look at you early birds!" I heard Max say walking in from the living room.

I smiled. "Tea?" I asked.

"Yes, Please!" he said plopping on a stool next to Siva.

"Now what were you saying?" Siva said looking at me.

"Well I was going to-"

I suddenly felt hands on my waist. "Morning Dels." Tom whispered in my ear. I turned around blushing.

"Tea?" I asked.

He nodded smiling at me before sitting next to Max.

And Jay was coming down the stairs. I immediately poured him some tea. He sat down beside Tom.

"Thank you Delilah." He said smiling.

"No problem."

"Okay, NOW finish." Siva said frustrated.

"Finish what?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, what are we interrupting?" Jay said.

They all turned to look at me.

"Alright calm down!" I almost yelled. "Just give me a second" I said. I whistled as loudly as I could and the boys winced.

"Who taught you to whistle so loud!?" Max said.

"My best friend from college." I said smiling.

"Must you all be so loud?!" Nathan said grumpily.

"Aw, Good morning to you too!" I said.

He glared at me. I poured him the last of the tea and he sat next to Jay.

"Okay, now that I have you all I here I will finish. I only want to do this once." I said.

I walked around the corner and stood in front of them all. I pulled up the left leg of my spandex and showed them my tattoo. Siva's jaw dropped open but quickly closed.

"Is that-" "Yes." I said interrupting Siva. "I tattooed 'Kaneswaran' in cursive on my thigh. "And" I said turning around to show them back. "I pierced the dimples in my back," showing them the red dots. "And obviously my belly button." I said turning back around. I sat on the counter and drank my tea.

"That's what Siva got worked up about?" Nathan asked.

"Yes." I nodded sipping my tea.

"That's nothing!" Max said. "It's kind of cute."

"As long as that's the only tattoo and no more piercings.." Siva said, "I'm fine." He said smiling at me.

"Good. Now what are the plans for today?" I said hopping off the counter and putting my empty cup in the sink.

"I thought you might let me take you shopping in London." Siva said smiling.

I grinned ear to ear. "Of course! I didn't bring much with me." I said.

"Are you kidding?!" Nathan said. "You have two suitcases!"

"Yes but one has clothes the other shoes and actual necessities."

"Women.." Tom said winking at him.

Siva stood up. "Well I'm going to shower. I suggest you do too so we can leave soon." He kissed my forehead and walked upstairs.

Max, Nathan and Jay went to the living room to watch TV. Which left Tom and I alone.

He walked over to me, putting his hands on my waist and kissed me.

I smiled. "I want to show you something." I said.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the piano in the corner. He sat down next to me and I began to play "High and Low." He smiled knowing right away.

"I'm gonna see some friends from out of state

I've already dreamt that's you.

Was supposed to take a while ago,

But it fell through.

Like all of you, Like all of you.

And I'm High and low

for yesterday.

High and Low for you and I

High and low.."

I sang and ended the song.

I dropped my hands in my lap and turned to him.

"That was beautiful." He said "Much better in person than Youtube."

I blushed. "Thanks Tom." I said smiling.

He leaned towards me and we kissed again.

"Well what's this?" I heard Max say.

We pulled apart and I looked to see Max, Jay, and Nathan standing, looking at us.

"We were having a moment!" Tom said.

"We heard the piano so we had to see." Jay said. "We didn't expect kissing!" He laughed.

I was embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

"Tom got your tongue still?" Nathan said grinning devilishly.

They laughed. But Tom didn't. He looked upset. 

"I-I.. gotta go get ready.." I said getting up and leaving not making eye contact with anyone. I don't know why, but that really disturbed me.

Nathan's POV:

"You arse!" Tom said getting up angrily.

"Was it something I said?" I joked.

"That's not funny Nath!" He said clenching his fists.

"It was just a joke, calm down both of you!" Max said separating us.

Tom walked upstairs without saying another word. Jay and Max shrugged going back to the living room. I hadn't meant to cause drama, I was joking.

Tom's POV:

"Are you alright love?" I asked Delilah.

She stopped looking through her suitcase and looked up at me. "Yeah. I don't know why that bugged me." She said. She looked almost guilty. "I didn't know you would get mad at each other." She whispered returning to her suitcase.

"It's not your fault" I said kneeling next to her. "This happens sometimes, Me and Nath will make up."

She grabbed her clothes standing up smiling. "Okay, love." She said.

I kissed her once more, and she turned and headed to shower.