Chapter 11 - Tea and Beans

Tom's POV:

I was surprised Delilah agreed to wearing the dress I picked out for her. We were all waiting downstairs for her and growing impatient. 

"Damn, is she almost ready?" Nathan said.

"Sorry I took so long." She said coming down the stairs. Her sparkly beige heels clacking on the kitchen floor.

"So are you going to put clothes on?" Siva joked.

"Blame Tom." She said winking at me.

The dress was a really light brown "nude" i think is what its called. The halter had a collar and went to a deep "U" exposing her breasts slightly. A zipper ran down the front and covered only the lower half of her back. It was actually shorter than expected, but she looked beautiful.

"Are you all going to stare at me all night, or are we going to go?" She said.

"Let's go mates!" Nathan said walking out first. Jay and Siva followed.

Max patted my back before walking out. "Ya done good mate."

"I know." I said smiling.

"I finally don't have to look up at you." Delilah said.

I chuckled putting my arms on her waist. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks babe." She said winking at me and we walked out holding hands.

Delilah's POV:

Of course we got plenty of stares going into the club. I was with The Wanted! I heard a few whistles and other things I don't like to think about and Tom held me close the whole time.

"That's why I don't wear this dress." I whispered to him before taking a swig of beer.

"Let them stare! They're jealous I have a gorgeous girlfriend!" He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance floor. I didn't hold back. I danced like they taught me back in the states. Our bodies were never apart.

I turned to face Tom. "Could we get a drink?"

"Of course! If you promise to dance like that with just me."

I blushed and looked down. He put his hand under my chin and I looked up at him. I leaned in before he did. I wanted him. Now. I wasn't drunk so it wasn't the alcohol, but I knew what I wanted. His hands were on my lower back, mine tangled in his hair like always. His left hand moved lower and I didn't stop him.

"Not here." He said pulling away.

"Agreed. Later." I said winking at him.

"That was a little steamy." Siva said making me blush as we met them.

"Anyways, I'm ready." I said.

"Same." Tom said. "Let's go!"

I didn't drink much tonight for the fact that I was still recovering from my concussion. The only one who seemed bad was Max. And I couldn't stop laughing.

"I'm going straight to bed." I said when we walked inside.

"I'll be right up babe." Tom said.

"Goodnight sis." Siva said hugging me. "Don't have too much fun."

I shook my head and walked upstairs.

I heard them talking but I couldn't hear what. I was too tired to eavesdrop. Damn concussion. I took off my pumps putting them back in my suitcase.

"You really did look amazing tonight." Tom whispered in my ear hugging me from behind.

I turned around, our arms on each other's waists. "Thank you." I said smiling.