Chapter 9 - Scars

Tom's POV:

I was really worried about Delilah. We all were. She was still asleep in my arms. I wanted desperately to know what happened with her and Danny. But I didn't want to rush her either. I hope she would tell us soon.

"Good morning love," I whispered to her and kissed her forehead.

"Morning Tom" she yawned. 

I couldn't help but chuckle. She was so cute. She sat up and looked at me.

"I wanted to thank you." She said. "For last night. For comforting me."

"You don't have to thank me. I hate seeing you upset and crying." I said rubbing her hand.

"I know Tom." She said looking down at our hands. "But I feel like I need to."

I put my hand under chin lifting her head up. "Don't. I will always be here. Through thick and thin, always."

She smiled. I wiped away the tear rolling down her cheek. "Which is why," i said smiling, "I want you to be mine. Mine and only mine. Will you Delilah?"

Her smile grew. "Yes!" she said, and kissed me throwing her arms around my neck.

I pulled away giving her a hug and rubbed her back. She let go. I leaned in again, and her lips met mine. Her arms were still around my neck, hands in hair. I found the bottom of her sweater pulling it off her. She grabbed my hands and put them on her sweats and I pulled them off of her. She wrapped her legs around me as I reached to undo her bra...

"Are you awake, WHOA! Sorry!" Max said closing the door again.

"Bloody hell! Does anyone in this house know how to knock?!" She yelled frustrated.

She got up and put her sweats and sweater back on. I found sweats to put on and she walked around the bed to me.

"We have unfinished business Mr. Parker." she said grinning at me.

"Until tonight" I said winking at her.

We kissed once more before heading downstairs together.

Delilah's POV:

Everyone turned and stared at Tom and I holding hands when we walked into the kitchen.

"So are you guys..?" Siva asked.

"Yes. We're official now." I said blushing.

Tom kissed my cheek which made me blush even more.

"Your cheeks are redder than a tomato!" Jay said.

I covered my face and everyone laughed.

"I think it's rather cute love!" Tom said handing me a cup of tee.

"Siva, did you call the doctor?" I asked.

"Yep. You have an appointment this afternoon. I'm taking you." He said.

I hated doctors. The smell of being there, the needles, creepy patients, dying patients... I hated everything about them.  I grimaced.

"What's the matter?" Tom asked.

"Nothing. I just hate doctors and anything to do with them. "

Tom held my hand. "You'll be fine." He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled. I couldn't help that. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at the number. I stared at it. I knew who it was. And I didn't want to answer but I knew I had to.

"Who is it?" Max asked.

"Um, I'll be back. I have to take this." I said walking to outside.

"Delilah?" they said.