Chapter 42 - You're The One

Delilah's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face, the sun shining. Tonight we went back home, but I will always remember the time I've had with Tom.

I got up quietly to let Tom sleep and showered quickly. I was feeling kind of lazy so i blow dried my hair and put it in a side braid before I did my make up. I wore dark denim short shorts, white v-neck, red and white varsity jacket and red high top converse.

I ordered room service, I figured Tom wouldn't mind. Not like he had a say since he was still asleep.

I packed up our stuff and cleaned up a little, trying not to make a lot of noise. And I finally decided to wake Tom up when the food was brought upstairs.

"Tom, wake up." I said sitting on the bed poking his forehead. "I got food, wake up."

Tom groaned but slowly opened his eyes. "What time is it?" he mumbled.

"Time for you to get up." I said smiling.

He semi-glared at me and walked to the bathroom.

"Okay, now what time is it?" Tom asked walking back out.

"About 11 am." I said making the bed.

"Where's the food?"

"Out there."

Tom started eating without me and all I could do was smile.

"What is so funny?" Tom asked.

"Nothing." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Then why do you keep smiling?"

"I like to smile."

"I like when you smile too."

That only made me smile even more and I started giggling which made Tom chuckle.

"I'm going to shower." Tom said. He kissed the top of my head and left to the bathroom.

I pulled my buzzing phone out of my pocket. I was a little surprised at who was calling.

"Little red! I miss you!" Jacob said excitedly.

"Jakey poo! I miss you too! Ha, that rhymed. Anyway, how's New York and the contract and what not?" I asked.

"Great! We're working on my first single, getting my name out, photo-shoots. It's unbelievable."

"Well enjoy it! You deserve it Jacob. I'll definitely be listening for you on the radio!"

Jacob laughed. "Thanks little red. How's London? Everything good?"

"Yeah, I'm on a mini weekend-vacation with Tom right now. We leave tonight and he leaves tomorrow morning for South America."

"Wow, busy busy."

"I know, I'm lucky I get to spend time with him. After South America they have a radio tour across the U.K. for their new single."

"Wow, they are really busy. That's what I have to look forward to, huh?"

"Yeah, but you'll love it! Traveling the world, performing in front of thousands of fans.. It's all worth the hard work."

"I hope you're right. Well I gotta go for more recording, call you when I can!"

"No rush! Enjoy yourself and tell me when your single comes out!"

"Don't worry I will. Bye little red!"

"Bye Jacob!"

Gosh, I missed Jacob. I'm really happy for him though, I'm glad I told April about him.

"Who was that?" Tom said walking in out in a towel.

"Jacob. He's working on his first single." I said cleaning off the small circle table.

"Already? Wow."

"So when you get dressed, what do you want to do until we have to go to the airport?" I asked.

"Surfing."

"Surfing? Whut? No. I'm serious, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go to that cathedral."

"Sounds good, now put clothes on."

"Never thought I'd be told that." Tom said winking at me.

I smiled and pushed him to the bedroom.

The Cathedral was gorgeous! I took a ton of pictures, half of which I would probably delete, but it was amazing.  Tom kept asking strangers to take pictures of us which made me laugh.

We got lunch and tried the local cuisine which was..... Interesting.

Tom didn't like the fish, so we got ice cream again.

"You got something on your face." I told Tom.

"No I don't." Tom said touching his face.

I took ice cream from his cone and wiped it on his face. "Now you do." I said laughing.

"You have a little something on your nose." Tom said and put his whole cone on my face.

We laughed and Tom handed me a napkin.

"You'll pay for that Mr. Parker." I said wiping my face.

"Oh, you missed a spot." Tom said and he licked my face.

"Thomas! That's gross!" I said still laughing.

"Well you're the only place my tongue has been." Tom said winking at me.

"You're disgusting."

"You love it."

"A little."

Tom chuckled and held my hand as we walked back to the hotel.

Tom's POV: 

Delilah went straight to the bathroom to wash her face. She said it was sticky and then glared at me. I didn't mind leaving Ibiza, but I would miss spending every moment of every day with Delilah.

"Let's go." A smiley Delilah said walking out of the bathroom.

"Wait." I said grabbing her hand.

"What is it Tom?" Delilah said.

We sat down on the bed and Never lost eye contact.

"Delilah, last night.. When I mentioned you being the future Mrs. Parker, I wasn't joking." I said.

"I know Thomas. Neither was I." Delilah said softly. She held up her finger and stopped me.

"Thomas, I love you. With all my heart and soul. I love your personality, your body, your laugh, everything. You're perfect in my eyes. And I don't care if Siva won't approve of this. You're that special someone I wished for when I was a little girl Tom."

"You want to know how I knew you were the one?" I asked. "When your fingers fit perfectly in between mine." I said smiling.

Delilah smiled and I brushed away a small tear with thumb, leaving my hand on her cheek.

"I love you."

"I Love you too."

I kissed her and it never felt so right. I knew she was the one.