Chapter 7 - Family

Tom's POV:

I walked into the kitchen to see her sitting on the ground with her knees at her chin. She saw me staring at her silently and she frantically wiped away her tears.

"I'm fine," she whispered.

I sat down next to her. "No you're not love." I said kissing her forehead.

"I know. I need to tell Siva but I don't know how."

"Yes, you do. If you want I can be there- "NO." She practically yelled.

I was surprised.

"What's going on?" Siva said walking in looking concerned, almost mad.

"Nothing" she said quickly getting up and going upstairs.

"Delilah, wait!" I called after her. I started towards the stairs but Siva stopped me.

"Sorry mate," he said "I need to talk to my baby sis."

I nodded and went back to the living room. 

Siva's POV:

I looked in her room that she shared with Nath, but she wasn't there. Not in Tom's either. I looked in mine and there she was sitting in my bed like she was in the kitchen crying. I sat next to her and grabbed her hand.

"Dels, you know I love you right?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Why don't you tell me what's wrong?"

"It's not the right time." she whispered.

"Well when it is, promise you'll tell me right away?"

She nodded. "I promise."

I kissed her forehead and stood up to leave.

"Siva?" she said standing up.

"Yes dear?"

"Can I sleep in here tonight?" she asked.

"You can any night you want." I said smiling.

She hugged me and we walked downstairs together.

Delilah's POV:

Once we walked into the living room it got silent. I felt awkward. And almost unwanted.

"I just wanted to apologize to all of you. I don't mean to cause trouble. There's just things.. That I need to figure out and say.. But I haven't figured out how yet." I said and looked at the ground.

"No worries Dels. We're all here for you whenever you need us." Max said giving me a hug.

"We're a family." Jay said and hugged me too.

Nathan walked over and gave me a hug. "I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear. We pulled apart and I smiled at him. He returned it. I could tell he knew I accepted the apology.

"And of course you always have me love." Tom said before kissing me.

"Aw, how cute!" Max teased.

We all sat down laughing. Tom sat on the corner of the "L" shaped couch and i cuddled with him. He was playing with my hair and rubbing my back.

"I hope you know you're going to put her to sleep" I heard Siva say.

And that's the last thing I remember before dozing off.