Chapter 38 - Five Pounds?

Siva's POV:

So much has happened in one day. I was exhausted, and sleep has never sounded better.

I opened my door and saw Delilah laying in my bed; but she wasn't alone.

Delilah had her head on Jay's bare chest and the blanket stopped right underneath her bra. Looks I'm sleeping on the couch tonight...

Delilah's POV:

I woke up in the middle of night shaking and sweaty. I must have had a panic attack in my sleep.

I looked over at Jay who was fast asleep. He was so adorable!

I walked downstairs and made myself tea. I looked at the clock and I guess it wasn't the middle of the night, It was 4 am.

I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep so I walked back upstairs to Tom's room. I wanted to go to a gym.

He was actually asleep; laying sideways on the bed, his legs and head hanging off.

It was funny, but I knew all the blood would rush to his head so I moved him.

"Tom, when did you get so heavy?" I whispered.

"Delilah? What are you doing?" Tom mumbled.

"Um, saving your life." I said.

I realized I still had my arms around him and I smiled and let go.

"What are you doing awake anyway?" Tom asked.

"I uh, had a panic attack in my sleep. I was just going to go workout." I said rubbing my arm.

"Are you alright?" Tom said concerned.

"I'm fine." I whispered grabbing clothes.

I thought I heard Tom say something else but I wasn't sure what. I went to the bathroom and changed into black spandex, black football warm ups and sports bra. I put my hair in a ponytail and wore only a little make up.

Tom was still sitting on the edge of the bed when I walked out. I grabbed my fleece Columbia out of the closet and put on my Adidas mandals.

I put extra clothes, wrist tape, gloves, and boxing shoes in dufflebag and was ready to go.

"You forgot something." Tom said standing up.

"My inhaler?" I said.

"Please take it." Tom whispered holding out his hand.

I put it in my bag and left.

There wasn't many people at the gym, but more women than I thought there would be.

I just wanted to take my time and relax. I ran a treadmill for a while and then moved on to what I came to do. Box.

I stopped and got something to eat afterwards and then headed home. I just wanted to relax.

Siva's POV:

The house was quiet when I woke up. I walked upstairs to check on Delilah and she wasn't there.

"Jay! Jay Wake Up!" I yelled.

"What? Quit yelling." He said sitting up.

"Where's Delilah!?"

"I don't know, ask Max."

I turned around and Max was right behind me.

"What's with all the yelling?" Max asked.