Chapter 35 - Tantrums

Tom's POV:

The stop at Boston was hectic. Delilah couldn't find her luggage plus she was half asleep which didn't help and once we were on the plane it got delayed for an hour. 

I was sitting with Delilah and Max was on the other side of her. Jay, Siva, and Nath were in front of us.

"Thomas." Delilah said.

"Yes?" I said.

"How much longer until we leave?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"I'm hungry and I have to pee."

"I can't do much about the hunger thing but why don't you go use the bathroom?"

"It's really small and I don't like it."

"Quit being stubborn and go to the bathroom."

Delilah closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I'll tickle you." I said.

Her eyes shot open. "You wouldn't."

"You wanna bet?"

"Just go, you know he'll do it." Max said.

Delilah sighed and got up.

"You're lucky I love you Thomas." Delilah said sitting back down.

"Why do you always call him Thomas?" Max asked.

Delilah was silent and I could tell she was asking herself the same thing. "I dunno, just do." She replied.

Max played with her ear and then closed eyes attempting to go back to sleep.

"Thomas?" Delilah said once more.

"Yes love?" I said facing her.

"I don't know. I just wanted to say your name." She said smiling funny.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I'm going to sleep again, wake me up when we're almost at the airport." Delilah said closing her eyes. She cuddled up to me putting her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arm around mine.

I looked down at her and she had one eye open looking up at me.

"Delilah, you're something else." I said rubbing her hand with my thumb.

She simply kissed my shoulder and closed her eyes. 

Siva's POV:

"Is Delilah sleeping?" I asked.

Jay looked quickly and turned back around. "All of them are."

I looked over my seat and Max was laying on Delilah's back, her arm layed on his. Delilah was asleep on Tom's shoulder and Tom's head rested on top of hers.

"How are they asleep? They look so uncomfortable." I said.

Jay snapped a picture. "I don't care if Delilah doesn't kiss me for a week." He said.

I smiled and looked over at Nathan who was also asleep. His beanie somehow covered his eyes.

"When are we landing?" Jay asked.