Chapter 26 - Graduation

*** WARNING. INTENSE SEX SCENE.***

Delilah's POV:

I don't remember what time it was when I woke up, but it was dark outside. I was still on the couch, but I was alone. I sat up and I was alone in the living room. My heart starting beating a little fast and I got up, walking silently into the mini kitchen.

I was getting a glass of water when I felt hands on my waist. I froze.

"Don't be scared babe." he whispered in my ear.

His hands rubbed up and down my torso and I turned around.

I smiled looking into Tom's hazel eyes, my hands on his bare chest.

He pulled me close to him and nibbled on my ear.

"I miss you," he whispered. "I need you." He said grabbing my ass.

I rubbed up and down his back, scratching him lightly.

I looked into his hazel eyes, my lips brushed against his. "I need you, now." I whispered.

Tom didn't hesitate. He kissed me passionately, finding the bottom of my tanktop and pulling it off me.

His hands moved to the zipper of my pants, rubbing me over my lace thong. I took my lips away from his and pulled my skinnies off and he took off his sweats. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room. 

He licked my lips begging for entry and our tongues started wrestling as Tom rubbed me, my thong getting wet. He picked me up and layed me on the couch, kissing down my jawline and sucking on my collarbone.

Tom pulled down my bra and began massaging my breasts as he kissed his way back up to my lips. I moaned in his mouth and reached my hand into his boxers.

He kissed his way down to my breasts licking my nipples and making them hard. He continued kissing his way down my stomach. He pulled down my thong with his teeth, knowing he was driving me crazy.

Tom threw my thong on the floor and put my right leg on his shoulder going down on me. He flicked my clit with his tongue pumping two fingers in me. 

He put his free hand over my mouth stiffling my moans. 

He moved his hand and smiled at me.

My legs started shaking as he started going harder. "T-Tooooomm," I moaned, knowing I was about to climax.

He pulled his fingers out of my slowly. "I don't think you really want it." he whispered.

I pushed him off me and tore off his boxers. I stared at him as I went down on him. He moaned and breathed uneasy.

Tom took control, pinning my arms down and using his free hand to feel me again.

"Tooommm" I moaned.

He let go of my arms and inserted his erect penis in me slowly. Giving me time to adjust to the size. He started pumping slowly, gaining rhythm.

His breathing became unsteady as he started to go faster.

"I love when you do me like this." I moaned wrapping my legs around him, pushing him in deeper reaching my climax.

I moaned and he kissed me stifling the noise. We gushed at the same time and he became sloppy.

I layed on top of him, both of us trying to catch our breath. Our bodies sticky from sweat and  cum.

Tom kissed my forehead. "I love you."