Chapter 43 - Heart Vacancy

Siva's POV:

"Are you almost ready?" I yelled downstairs.

"Yep! Just cleaning up!" Max yelled back.

"Good! They're on their way from the airport!"

I was excited to see them, but even more excited about our surprise for Delilah.

"You think she'll like it?" Jay asked walking upstairs.

"She'll love it." I said smiling.

We all smiled and Max and Nathan put a bow on the door. I can't wait to see her reaction!

Delilah's POV:

It wasn't as late as I thought it would be when we landed. Tom and I were on our way home and it was only 7:30pm.

I was really excited to see the boys again. It was the last time before they left.

"Finally home." Tom said softly.

I smiled and we got out of the cab for our stuff.

The boys were all waiting at the door when we walked in with big smiles.

"How was Ibiza?" Siva asked giving me a big hug.

"Great!" I said smiling.

There were hugs all around and the boys never stopped smiling. That wasn't a good sign..

"Delilah, we have a surprise for you." Siva said.

"It's not lingerie again, is it?" I asked.

"No. Even better." Jay said.

"What's better than lingerie?!" Tom said.

"You have to put this blindfold on." Nathan said holding a pink silk blindfold.

"Oh god.." I mumbled as my eyes were covered.

"Can you see?" Nathan asked.

"No."

"Good. Remember when you said you were thinking of gettign your own flat?" Siva asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I said confused.

I couldn't tell who but two of the boys grabbed my arms and helped me walk.

"Careful of the stairs." Max said.

Stairs?

"We did a little renovation while you were gone." Jay said removing my blindfold.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I said shocked. "You guys did this!?"

"We had some help." Max said winking at me.

It was a small bedroom. Not tiny, good size room. The walls were a lime-ish green and the ceiling was pink. The bed was one of those types that are in the wall, with drawers above and underneath it. The bed had pink silk sheets and a black blanket with matching pillows and a small cow.

There was small closet on the opposite wall with clothes already hanging in it and shoes on the floor underneath them.

On the the same wall as my bed was a cute little vanity with one small drawer and big mirror. It had make up, nail polish, and other cosmetics on it and in the drawer.

A black dresser that matched the vanity stood against the wall between my bed and closet with photos and a small vase with daffodils on it. 

And on the back of the door was long mirror. Just like the one I had at MSM.

Did I mention the fuzzy pink carpet?

"You guys did all this for me?" I asked.

"No, we did it because we were bored." Jay said sarcastically.