Chapter 32 - Happy Birthday

Tom's POV:

Delilah's reaction to the Coldplay concert was priceless.

Afterwards we went out for drinks and she got wasted. I've never seen her so drunk. She was dancing on one of the tables until Siva grabbed her and put it her in a chair. Then she was grinding on all of us. It was ridiculous and absolutely hilarious.

Today was Max's birthday and we performed at the VMA pre-show. We were all excited, especially for the surprise.

Delilah was still asleep, Max was on the phone and Siva was in the shower. Jay and Nathan were probably asleep in their room too.

I decided to order room service because I knew Delilah would not be very happy when she woke up.

"She's still asleep?" Siva asked walking out of the bathroom.

"Let's wake her up." Max said.

"DON"T!" Siva and I said at the same time.

Max stared at us. "Why?"

"She will bite your head off." I said.

"Trust me. She's not good at dealing with hangovers." Siva said.

Max shrugged and walked to the bathroom to shower as Jay and Nathan walked in.

Jay snapped a picture of Delilah sleeping. She was sideways on the bed with her body stretched out, kind of looking like a star shape.

"Does she sleep like that with you Tom?" Nathan asked.

"Sometimes. It's weird when her head is right by mine." I said grinning.

"I didn't need to know that.." Siva said.

Max got out of the shower and I got in. Hopefully Delilah would wake up soon...

Delilah's POV:

I woke up at who knows what time. My head hurt and my ears were ringing. I groaned and rolled over pushing my hair out of my face.

When I opened my eyes I saw Siva, Jay, Nathan and Max in the room.

"Sleeping Beauty has finally woke up." Siva said.

"Where's my phone?" I asked.

Max handed it to me. "You might want to check twitter."

They all smiled and I could tell they were trying not to laugh.

I checked my twitter and the first thing I saw was a picture of me sleeping which Jay tweeted.
As I looked some more there were pictures of me standing on a circular table holding a beer. And of me grinding on the boys, not just just Tom either. And finally a picture of Tom carrying me asleep bridal style out of the club.

"What exactly happened last night?" I asked.

"She saw the pictures?" Tom asked.

"You were wasted." Siva said.

"Beyond wasted." Jay said.

I groaned and got out of bed. "I'm going to shower." I mumbled and grabbed random clothes.