Chapter 22 - Jeans!

Delilah's POV:

"Delilah open the door!" I heard someone yelling and banging loudly on the door. 

I didn't even remember locking it...

"Delilah, have you been on twitter this morning?" Jacob asked walking in anxiously.

"No, I would still be sleeping if you weren't trying to knock down my door. What's wrong?"

"This." He said handing me his phone.

It was a picture of me and that blond from last night. It looked like I was trying to pull her hair out of her head and my fist smashing in her face. She was yanking on my hair too, but with both hands and her knee in my stomach.

Whoever took this had great timing with cameras...

I groaned and sat on my bed. "There's more, huh?"

Jacob nodded. "You wanna see the video?"

I watched it. They even got the part where I spit on her. This is just what I needed before graduation.

"Um, there's more." Jacob said nervously.

He showed me another picture. We were on the ground, still fighting, but my dress was up. Stupid thong..

"Have the boys seen any of this?" I asked.

"I think so. Look at Max's tweet."

"I always knew Dels was secretly a badass" and a picture of security walking me out of the club.

"If he's seen it, then so have the rest of them." I said. "I need to call Siva."

"Um, you might want to call Tom instead. He's getting hate. People are tweeting 'control your bitch' and 'get a classier girlfriend.' It goes on and on." Jacob said.

I bit my lip, fighting tears. Tom didn't deserve that, this is my mess not his.

Jacob sat next to me, rubbing my back. "Don't worry. People like to start drama. We know you didn't start any of it." he whispered.

I nodded. "Thanks Jacob."

He kissed my forehead and walked out.

I sighed and reached for my phone. It was 9:45 am. I never slept in late. Not even when I was in London. And I had 2 texts and 3 missed calls. They boys definitely saw it.

I called Tom, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

"Delilah, what the hell happened!?" an angry Tom said.

I lost all hope. "Tom, I can explain. I didn't just pick a fight with a random girl. It's really not what it looks or sounds like." I said calmly.

"Well then explain because our manager is at my neck with this."

"This girl had been bugging Jacob and I all night yelling things like 'Tom can better' and 'You don't deserve Tom' and when Jacob told her to leave us alone she said 'Are you her pimp and she's your skank' so I got pissed and told her to fuck off and she called me a pussy and I punched her and she kneed me in the gut and that's what happened and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it and now I'm rambling."

He was silent. And time just seemed to stop. My whole world was quiet.

"What's your excuse for yelling and spitting on her chest after security broke you up then?" Tom demanded.

"Excuses? Tom, have you seen the video? You would hear her still talking shit!" I yelled.

"Delilah, please-"