Chapter 41 - Mrs. Parker

Tom's POV:

The sun was shining through the curtains when I woke up. Delilah was asleep on my chest, her hair tickling my face.

I sighed and moved her, smoothing it out. She was so cute, so funny, so beautiful, soo.... Perfect.

I know no one is perfect, but to me she was perfect. And as much as I cared about Siva's opinion, I'm going to marry this girl.

Delilah yawned and slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning Thomas." She said quietly.

"Good morning love." I said kissing her forehead.

Delilah sat up next to me smiling. "What are we gonna do today?" she asked.

"Tonight we're going out for dinner. But until then we can do whatever you want." I said.

"Let's go surfing!" Delilah said excitedly.

"Have you ever been surfing?" I asked.

"Well no, but we could learn."

"Then get ready!"

Delilah jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom.

Delilah's POV:

I didn't care about a shower right now, I'll be in the ocean and I'll just have to shower again for dinner.

I put my hair up in bun, somewhat loose. Washed my face, put in my contacts and brushed my teeth. 

I walked back into the bedroom and Tom was still in bed.

"Get up you lazy arse!" I said pulling the blanket off him.

"You're so sexy when you're angry." Tom said getting up.

"I'm not angry, I'm trying to get ready as fast as I can." I said taking off my shorts.

"I bet you I'll still be ready before you are." Tom said walking to the bathroom.

"Whatever. What do I get if I win?"

"How about loser has wear what the winner wants them to for a whole day?" 

"You're on! Now tie my top." I said.

A minute later Tom walked out and tied my bikini top.

The bottom was ruffled on the edge and ruched in the middle on my butt. The top was white with sequined striped and the strings the same blue as the bottom.

"Wait, you don't have a surfboard." Tom said putting on blue shorts.

"So I'll buy one." I said putting on shorts and plain blue cropped tee.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"I like crazy." I said looking in the mirror.

"Let's go." Tom said opening the door.

We walked down the same way we did yesterday to a little surf shop. We talked to some guy who worked there and turns out he could give us lessons. We bought wetsuits and surfboards and headed to the beach.

There was a mini shop on the opposite side of the beach we went yesterday and we had to stop there first. We changed into our wetsuits and before we headed to the water, I had to get a picture.