Chapter 33 - Made

Tom's POV:

I looked down to see Delilah asleep, her head on the middle of my chest. Max was asleep in the other bed facing the wall.

I got up and looked out the window. It was still a little dark out. I sighed. I need to get some sleep but my mind won't let me.

Delilah suddenly stood in front of me wrapped in a sheet.

"You alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah. I just can't sleep." I said.

She wrapped her arms and the sheet around me, her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry babe." She said.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

Delilah let go and walked back to bed. "Are you coming?" she asked.

I turned around and she was sitting up waiting for me. I walked back to bed and sat next to her.

"Go to sleep." I told Delilah.

"I will when you will." Delilah said, her face serious.

"You need to sleep."

"So do you."

I sighed.

Delilah turned so she was facing me completely. "Tom what's wrong?" she asked still wrapped in the sheet.

"Nothing." I said.

"Alright. I know I'm not going to convince you to tell me, but I love you Tom." Delilah said.

I smiled. "I love you too."

She gave me a kiss and then layed down. I looked down at her and her eyes were still opened looking up at me.

I layed down and kissed her. She smiled and grabbed my right hand. I wrapped my other arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She fell asleep with her head on my chest again; and my mind finally let me rest..

 Delilah's POV:

I rubbed my eyes and rolled over on the bed. Tom was gone. No one was in the other bed. I grabbed my underwear and random shirt I found on the floor. I walked into the small hall.

"Hello?" I said. "Tom? Max? Anyone?"

I turned around and I jumped. "Tom you scared me!" I said punching his shoulder.

"Sorry, I was in the shower. I was hoping you were still sleeping." Tom said holding my hands.

"It's alright. I was just....scared." I said letting go and rubbing my arm.

"Scared? Why?" Tom said putting his hands on my waist.

I looked down at our naked feet and shrugged. 

"You were scared when you saw you were alone?"

I nodded.

"You thought everyone left?"

I nodded again.

Tom cupped my face in his hands and I looked into his hazel eyes.

"Delilah, I'm never going to just leave you like that. Ever. Unless you wanted me to and I hope it never comes to that." Tom said.

"I don't ever plan on asking you to." I whispered.

We hugged and then I got into the shower.

I really wanted to go to the beach today. I walked into the room in just my towel again and Tom wasn't alone. Max and Siva were with him.