Chapter 13 - Hugs and Kisses

Siva's POV:

"Is that true what you said?" Tom asked.

"Of course." I said.

He smiled at me and I got out of the car walking inside. The door was unlocked which wasn't normal.

"Delilah we're back!" I said.

No reply. No one ran up and hugged me. Nothing. Complete silence besides the TV in the living room.

I noticed tea spilled on the floor and a broken cup. I walked around and the corner of the island and couldn't believe what I saw.

"Delilah!" I yelled kneeling beside her. She was unconscious. Her body was limp. She looked.... Dead.

Max stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her. "Someone call an ambulance!" he yelled kneeling beside me.

The rest of the boys walked in. Tom immediately pulled out his phone.

I checked her pulse. "She's still alive," I said, "but barely."

"I'm sorry guys, but I need to go.." Nathan whispered walking to the living room.

"I'll go talk with Nathan." Jay said.

"That scumbag Danny did this, didn't he!?" Tom yelled.

"I don't know anyone else who could have." I said.

I couldn't hold back my tears any more. Neither could Max or Tom. Then we heard sirens...

"Have you touched or moved her?" a paramedic asked me.

"No, just checked for a pulse." I whispered.

"We need to get her to a hospital now. She's lost a lot of blood." A man said as they put her on a stretcher walking her out.

"I'm going with." I said and followed them out.

"We'll follow in the car." Max said.

Tom's POV:

I can't even describe what I'm feeling now. None of us can. We were all silent. No one had said a word in the car or for the past 3 hours we've waited. This was pure hell.

"Are you all waiting for Delilah Kaneswaran?" A doctor said walking towards us.

"Yes." Max said. "Is she alright?"

We were all standing waiting anxiously.

"She will be okay eventually. She has a concussion. We gave her CT scan and we're waiting for results now. Most of the blood loss was from her arms. She has 2 broken ribs on her left ribcage and broken nose besides the cuts on her arms. Which of you is her brother?" He asked. He looked very serious.

"I am." Siva said standing.

The doctor waved for him to follow.

Siva's POV:

"Is there something more severe?" I asked worried.

"Actually yes." The doctor said. "You're going to have to involve the police in this. This can't be left as is." He paused putting his hand on my left shoulder. "Whoever did this, raped Delilah while she was unconscious. I'm sorry."