Chapter 25 - The Fit and The Muffin Tops

Tom's POV:

We landed around 1 am. Everyone went straight to bed when we got to the hotel except me. I needed to find a flower shop and... The Manhattan School of Music.

Delilah's POV:

I woke up early today so I could wear actual clothes. After I straightened my hair I did my make up and grabbed my clothes I picked out the day before. Green skinny jeans, tanktop that said "Paris" and the Eiffel tower as the "A", black booties and leather jacket.

I looked in the mirror and lifted up my shirt to see my dimples. They were still red. Then I looked at my belly button. Just a simple diamond. I was going to go change that today. I had a lot of earrings, and today I wore feathers. Not huge, but big enough.

"Jacob?" I said walking into his dorm.

"Behind you."

I turned around to see him dressed, but his hair damp. He was in white skinny jeans, gray and white striped sweater, and gray converse. How did he always pull of the skinnies, I don't get it.

"Are you done checking me out?" Jacob asked winking at me.

I moved and closed the door. "For the record, I wasn't checking you out. I'm trying to figure out how you look so good in skinny jeans. How small are your legs!?"

"Not as small as you think." Jacob said looking in a small mirror on the wall to do his hair.

"Smaller than mine?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Yes. You have amazing calves."

"Do I really? I think I have fat legs."

"They're not fat. You think they are because of your curves. They're fit."

"Like toned? Like muscle?"

"Yeah. They're not all jiggly. Not even your butt is, it's like perfect."

"Okay now you're starting to creep me out."

"Okay let me explain. Do you think you have fat thighs?"

"Kind of, yes.."

"You think that way because you have a big butt. It would be awkward if you have small legs and a big butt. You don't have fat legs or thighs. They're toned. And, since you did boxing all the jogging and jump roping helped tone them and make your butt firm."

I stared at him. "Whoa. I need to start boxing again." I said.

He chuckled. "We both do."

"Well anyway, changing the subject to why I came over to find you. Will you come with me to change my back dimples?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Sure. I have nothing to do before rehearsal tonight."

"Good. Now let's get some breakfast."

We decided on going to the Tea Lounge, our favorite cafe.

"We really need to stop eating so much crap." I said taking another bite of my muffin.

"I know. And go to the gym." Jacob said finishing his muffin.

"We should do that today."

"You want to go to the gym?"

"Sure. I'm getting a muffin top from all these muffins."

Jacob chuckled. "Alright, after we get your back dimples or whatever."

I laughed. "Okay, but now I have to find my clothes."

We looked at each other.

"Maybe we should wait then." Jacob said.