Chapter 34 - Sleepless in Los Angeles

Delilah's POV:

The next we chilled at the hotel. Only the boys left for something VMA related, but it was just a chill day so we'll skip to Sunday. VMA day. (:

I managed to contact Olivia from New York, and she knew someone who could do my hair and make up for me. Her name was Stacy. She had long dark brown hair, tan and feisty. I liked her, she was sweet.

"Delilah are you ready yet?" Tom yelled.

"I just need to get my dress on!" I yelled back.

"That dress is so sexy, you look gorgeous." Stacy said.

"Thank you! And thank you for doing my hair and making me look beautiful." I said smiling.

"Aw your welcome but you were beautiful before then too!"

We hugged , exchanged numbers and she left.

I put on my gray pumps, grabbed my sequined clutch and walked out of the bathroom.

Tom's POV:

When Delilah walked out of the bathroom I was speechless. The dress hugged her perfectly in all the right places. The "V" type cut in the front just added to how sexy and beautiful she looked. Her hair was in perfect curls.

"Do I look okay?" She asked nervously.

"Okay? Delilah you look beautiful." Max said.

"Stunning." Jay said.

"I could do without the cleavage, but you do look amazing." Siva said smiling.

"You're definitely going to be getting all the attention." Nathan said.

"You look beautiful all the time, but I'm speechless love." I said.

She blushed. "You guys are too sweet." Delilah said smiling.

"Let's go!" Max said opening the door.

I walked hand in hand with Delilah who was smiling an giggling the whole time. We were greeted by paparazzi outside and at the red carpet of course.

When we got there Delilah and Nareesha who barely got here this morning went a separate way. I didn't like the idea very much but at least I would be able to sit with her.

I found it hilarious being on the carpet because we got mistaken for One Direction. We simply played along and then went to find our seats.

Delilah's POV:

Nareesha and I chose to leave the boys because of all the cameras and we went around backstage.

"Aren't you nervous?" Nareesha asked.

"Not really, just excited." I said smiling.

We waited for the boys and then we went to our seats.

I felt like I was in a dream. This seemed to good to be true. The boys left during one of the breaks backstage to present an award and I was excited to see. Tom said they presented it with Fat Amy and I loved her.

When Fat Amy handed her bag of crisps to Max I couldn't stop laughing.

"And the winner is.." Max said.

"Let's go the beach beach! Nicki Minaj!!" Nathan and Max said at the same time.

Probably the highlight of the night.

They joined us once more shortly after. Next was the award for "Best New Artist." We were all excited and had our finger crossed the boys would win.