Chapter 3 - Teenagers.

I opened my bigger suitcase to find soccer warm ups and a sports bra to put on after my shower. I tried to be as quiet as I could since Nathan was still sleeping.

I hopped into the shower. I was lost in my thoughts about the car ride. I know Siva knows something is bugging me. I'm his sister of course he knows! He's like my best friend! I would have to tell him about Danny. But I can't now. Not tonight. But soon.

I stepped out of the shower and was humming to myself softly, drying myself, and the door opened.

Nathan's POV:

"BLOODY HELL! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO KNOCK!!" she screamed. She? Who is this girl covering herself with a towel glaring at me??

"This is MY room, I shouldn't have to knock!" I said annoyed.

"OUR room you twat!!" She had an attitude. The steamy bathroom, her wrapped in a towel.. It was kind of hot.

"What's going on!?" Siva rushed in saying.

 "HE" this girl point at me, "Walked in on me while I was drying! idiot can't even knock.." the last part mumbling under her breath.

"That's all?" Siva said. "Nathan just let my sister get dressed, use the other bathroom."

So THIS is Delilah..

"No, no," she said. "Use the bathroom, I'll get dressed in the room." she said walking out with her clothes.

I was confused. Siva shrugged leaving and closed the door. 

Dels POV:

Nathan. That rude twat. No manners. Can't even knock! I walked over to the full mirror on the wall by the bathroom. I want to go shopping while I'm here.. I brushed my hair as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Knock, knock." Nathan said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "You can come out, I'm dressed." I said. Well sort of...

Nathan's POV:

I walk out to see her by the mirror. She was absolutely beautiful. Even just of the shower, no make up, completely natural.

"May I help you?" she said hands on hips turning to look at me. I didn't realize I was staring. I felt the heat running to my cheeks.

"N-Nothing." I said looking down. She turned back to the mirror examining herself.  She seemed completely comfortable and my palms were sweaty!

I was walking towards the door when she stopped me and grabbed my arm.

"I'm Delilah, by the way." she said looking into my eyes smiling. "I'm Nathan." I said returning the smile.

Siva's POV:

"You like his Sister!" I heard Max say.

"I never said that you twat!" Tom yelled.

I walked in from the living room and couldn't help but laugh to myself.  

"Look who's finally awake!" Tom said.

"Oi! Sleeping Beauty!" Max said. We all laughed.

"Shut up!" Nathan said. He looked... different. Almost worried but not worried.

"What's wrong mate? Did Dels scare you?" Tom teased.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Dels? How did you know I call her that?" I asked.

"Um, she told me to call her that.." Tom said.

"Well no she did not scare me. I'm fine." Nathan said pouring himself some tea.

"I don't believe you. What happened?"  

"Hey guys!" I heard Delilah say as she came downstairs.

"Oh... that's what." I said patting Nathan's back.

She came downstairs in black and white striped sweats, a black sports bra, no make up, and she Still looked beautiful.

"What's wrong?" she asked us all with a confused look on her face. "Why's everyone staring? Is there something wrong?"  

"Er, nothing. Would you like some tea?" Max answered for us all.

"Yeah, thanks Max." She sat down on a stool between Nathan and Tom. Obviously they were uncomfortable. Priceless.

"Does anyone know the time?" Dels asked.

"Almost 4pm" Jay said.

"Oh." She said getting up with her tea in hand.

"Thanks again Max!" she said kissing him on the cheek.

"I rather like your sister.." Max said.

Tom's POV:

I still couldn't stop thinking about Delilah. She's absolutely gorgeous. Her hair black like Siva's that falls in a "V" down her back; Chocolate eyes that sparkle; Tan skin, Perfect curves.. I do believe I fancy Delilah... A lot.

*Knock Knock* 

"Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you. May I come in?" Delilah said, tea still in her hand.

"It's alright, Come in." I said patting the bed for her to sit next to me.

She closed the door and set her tea on the dresser before sitting down. For a while we just stared at each other. Then she looked down at the bed; her hair falling in her face. She looked.... sad.

"What's wrong love?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." she whispered.

"It seems a little more than nothing." 

"Well" she started off and looked me in the eyes, "there's something....but I need to tell Siva first."

"Then why don't you?"

"I don't want him to worry. I just got here, an-and.."

A tear rolled down her cheek. I cupped her face in my hands, wiping away her tears.

"If it's bugging you this bad, I think you should just tell him love."

"I know" she mouthed, but no words came out. 

More tears fell, and i pulled her in for a hug. I felt her tears fall on my chest while I held her. They only stopped when she fell asleep.