Chapter 49 - Dress Shopping

Delilah's POV:

I woke up early the next day so I could go dress shopping.

I was super excited. Every time I looked at my hands, I couldn't stop staring at my engagement ring. It was beautiful, I loved it.

I blow dried my hair, leaving my hair naturally wavy and did my make up.

I looked through my closet and pulled out a black mini pencil skirt. I put on a tight white tanktop and looser U-neck on top which I tucked into my skirt. I grabbed a skinny light brown belt and cream-ish colored cardigan, and put on my toms before I brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs.

"Tay you ready?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, let's go." She said walking upstairs.

"Hold on, I better tell Siva." I said jogging back upstairs.

I walked into Siva's room and he wasn't in bed.

"Jay!" I yelled waking him up.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at me. "What?" he mumbled.

"Where's Siva?" I asked.

"Present!"

I turned around and he was walking out of the bathroom.

"Give me five minutes and I'll be ready." he said putting shoes on.

"For what?" I asked.

"To go, I'm going with you." he said.

I smiled. "Okay, just let me tell Tom."

I walked next door and sat on the bed next to Tom.

"Thomas, babe." I said running my fingers through his hair.

He groaned and opened his eyes.

"I'm leaving now with Taylor and Siva, we'll be back in a few hours; hopefully." I said smiling.

"Hold on." He said getting up.

He looked through some drawers and handed me his credit card. "I don't care what it is, buy 'the one.'" he said using air quotes and smiled.

"Tom I got it, you don't have to." I said handing it back to him.

"Delilah you're my fiancé now, it's fine. Don't worry." He said sweetly.

"But you just got me this ring and you told me you have a different wedding ring and-"

"Delilah, take it. I don't care about the money. I'm the richest man in the world when I'm with you."

I smiled. "I love you Tom."

He kissed my forehead. "I love you too Delilah. Now get going!" he said smiling.

I kissed him quickly and ran downstairs.

"Let's go." Siva said smiling.

Siva's POV:

"What type of dress do you even want?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know. No ball gown though. I'm thinking maybe a mermaid dress." Delilah said.

"Strapless?"

"Definitely."

"This might be easier than I thought." I said smiling.

Delilah laughed. "Yeah right!"

The three of us went back and talked with Delilah's consultant, Maria. She had short brown hair and smiled a lot.