Chapter 12 - Sleeping Beauty

Delilah's POV:

The next week was pretty amazing. Tom and I couldn't get enough of each other, Siva and I were laughing and goofing off like old times.. I even put up another video on my Youtube; the boys kept interrupting making me laugh. I didn't even miss college anymore.

Tom, Max and Nathan fell asleep watching football and Jay and Siva were getting ready for the interview. I moved Tom's head off my lap and went to the kitchen to get tea. I decided to record another video and grabbed my phone from my pocket.

"Hello lovelies! I'm whispering because the boys are sleeping," I said as I walked to the living room.

"There's Nathan. How cute! And Max." He looked like he was about to fall off the couch.

"And my Tom. He's so cute when he's sleeping!" I giggled which woke Tom up. "Did you nap well sleeping beauty?" I asked. 

"Dels are you recording this?" He said rubbing his face. "Maybe. Say Hi to the fans Tom!" 

"Hello!" He said standing up. "Excuse us," he said grabbing my phone, "But I believe the tickle monster came to visit!" I ran. "Look at her go!" He said laughing, "More to come later!" He said and turned it off.

"Don't do it Tom." I said warning him. 

He chuckled. "I wasn't going to. I need to get ready for our interview." 

"Oh yeah." I said. "I'll wake up Max and Nath." 

"No need to" I heard Max say. He and Nathan came in heading up to their rooms. 

"Go get ready Tom!" I said kissing his cheek.

I whistled as they came downstairs. 

"You're all so handsome!" I said. 

"But I'm most, right?" Siva said. 

"I believe that's me mate." Tom said grabbing my hand. 

I laughed. "You guys better get going." 

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Siva asked. He was still worried about Danny. 

"Yes Seev. My concussion is gone, I'll be fine." I said hugging him. 

"Okay." He said kissing my forehead and followed Max, Jay, and Nathan. 

"Call if you need anything." Tom said hugging me. 

"I will, I promise. Now go or you'll be late." 

He kissed me and left.

The house felt strangely quiet and I turned the TV to the channel they would be on. 

I poured myself more tea and walked to the piano. I started playing little warm-ups when suddenly I felt like playing "No One" by Alicia Keys. I was really getting into it. I wish I would've recorded it... 

"And next! The Wanted join us live!" And Glad You Came started playing on the TV. I grabbed my tea and sat down on the edge of the big couch.

I wasn't honestly paying attention to much of the interview until I heard the lady mention me.

"Siva, what's it like now that you're sister is dating fellow bandmate Tom?"

"At first i didn't like it because she's my baby sister. But Tom is a good guy and I trust him."

Tom smiled.

Before I could hear any more, someone was banging on the door. I couldn't believe who I saw standing there.

"Danny what are you-" Smack! He back handed me before I could finish.

"Get up bitch!" He ordered. 

I did. He closed the door letting himself in.

"Now I know why you don't want to be with me. That punkass boyfriend of yours!" Danny said punching me causing me to hit my head on a bar stool. It fell on my ribs.

"Stop crying!" He said kicking me in the same spot the stool fell. 

He pulled out a pocket knife and cut my wrists. He pulled my sweats and I cried even more.

"I said stop crying bitch!" He said kicking me again.

I heard him unzip his pants and he pulled down my underwear...

I tried to stop crying but I couldn't. He punched me again and that's all I remember before blacking out...