Chapter 14 - Sexytime

Delilah's POV:

Taking a shower had never felt so good.

*knock*   "It's Siva! I have your clothes."

I opened the bathroom door. "Thanks Seev."

He smiled and walked away. Now to see what he grabbed me.. 

Gray skinnies, my most comfortable black uggs, plain white v-neck, and my columbia. He knew me so well. I didn't want to do my make up, but I wasn't going in public showing my bruised face; and my favorite high fashion bun. I looked pretty much like myself, besides the broken nose and the now small cut in my lip.

I walked out and saw Tom sitting on the hospital bed with a bouquet of flowers.

"I've never seen someone look so cute with a broken nose." He said winking at me.

I smiled and walked over to him. "How did you know daffodils were my favorite?"

"To be honest, I didn't. Siva helped me pick them out." He blushed.

I giggled and gave him a hug. "I love them."

"Ready to go home?" He said handing me the flowers.

I nodded and we walked out holding hands.

"Well look who's finally ready!" Max said.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

I gave Siva a hug. "Thanks you for getting my clothes and make up." I backed away. "But you forgot socks!"

We laughed.

"Let's go, I'm starving!" Nathan said.

"Agreed!" I said.

We stopped at some restaurant. We were all under-dressed and my broken nose didn't help. Of course there were cameras and a few fans but this time... the fans were for me. They wanted pictures and told me how pretty and talented I am and of course asked about my nose.

"Um, accident." I lied smiling.

"I think that's enough pictures, let's go love." Tom said pulling me away. And there was screaming.

"Tom I love you!"  "Is that your girlfriend!?"

We both laughed as we walked away.

"Um Delilah?" Jay whispered as we looked at the menus.

"Yes Jay?" I said looking up.

"Why are those guys over there staring at you?" he asked nodding to his right.

"Well I do have a broken nose and I'm with you; The Wanted." I said laughing.

"But they aren't staring at us.. Just you." Nathan said noticing it too.

Just as i was looking over, 2 guys walked up to our table. I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Delilah?" Said a tall, thin, tan, guy with perfectly messy hair, in a grey v-neck and dark jeans.

"Jacob?" I said getting out of my chair.

"I can't believe it's you!" he said picking me up off the ground in a hug.

"Um, I'm here too." His brother Jonathan said. He was in his usual jeans and t shirt and short curly hair.

I gave him a hug and heard a cough from someone behind me.