Chapter 45 - Hot Pants & Bustiers

Delilah's POV:

We got massages, manicures, and pedicures the next day as planned.

The whole week was kind of like that. relaxing, just hanging out. We went out almost every night; There was never a dull moment. Taylor turned out to be extremely funny and nice, It was a good decision.

I still hadn't got a phone call from Mr. Hemsworth, but I wasn't worried.

Right now it's Monday. And I'm looking out the window with Taylor, waiting anxiously for the boys to get here.

"They're here!" Taylor yelled.

I fell as I tried to get off the stool, and Taylor laughed hysterically. I was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

I got up and ran outside as Taylor followed me.

"TOM!"

Tom's POV:

"TOM!!!" Delilah yelled as she ran towards me.

She jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Delilah said loudly.

"I missed you too love!" I chuckled.

"Erm, who's this lovely girl?" Max said.

Delilah let go and I put her down. She walked back over to the blond girl; they both had smiles on their faces.

"Boys, this is Taylor. She's been staying with me while you were gone." Delilah said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm-"

"I know who you are, no need to introduce yourselves." Taylor said interrupting Siva.

"Uh, Delilah can we talk for a second?" Siva said.

"Sure." Delilah said nodding.

Delilah followed Siva, followed by Max and I.

"Delilah, where did you meet this girl?" Siva asked.

"In New York. She worked at a Starbucks, we exchanged numbers, and I asked her to come stay with me." Delilah replied still smiling.

"Delilah, you can't just invite a stranger to stay with us." Siva said. "It's not even your house!"

"Siva, she's been staying all week she's a great person." Delilah said defensively.

"I say we give her a chance." Max said.

"I don't know, what if she's just a crazed fan?" I said.

"She's not though! Don't you think if something was off I would have noticed?" Delilah asked crossing her arms.

Max crossed his arms and imitated her.

Siva sighed. "Fine. But the first time something doesn't seem right, she's gone. Got it?" Siva said sternly.

"Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it!" Delilah smiled and hugged Siva.

Taylor and Delilah went inside to cook, and the five of us grabbed our stuff from the van.

Delilah's POV:

Everyone was silent as we ate. The only sound was forks hitting plates, and cups of tea being set back down on the table.

"So how was South America?" I asked attempting to start a conversation.

"Amazing!" Nathan said.

"The concerts were crazy." Siva said.

"But the fans were amazing." Max said.

"I got a red thong." Jay said nonchalantly.