6

The light hit my face, my tired eyes blinking, hand out, grabbing blindly for my phone to see the time, 9:18 A.M., Gavin! I sprung up, sheets falling from my naked body, face whipping over, to the empty bed. "Gavin?"

I scanned the room, nothing. Had I dreamed all that? I looked from my bare body to the floor, to the pile of my clothes. It was definitely not a dream.

I hopped off the bed, peeking into the bathroom first before walking out into the living room. He was gone. No goodbye or nothing. Well, this was for the best anyway, and that orgasm was worth it. That alone would tide me over for another five years. I continued into the kitchen, powering on the coffee maker, starting back-stopping abruptly as the front door swung open. Gavin!

His eyes went wide, hand slamming the door behind him as he stared. "Good morning!" He grinned, wiping at the sweat dripping down his chest to the jeans hanging on his hips. "Planter's up and ready if you want to check it out, but you'll need to put something on first."

Huh? I looked down, following his smile. Oh my god! I threw my arms up, covering my breasts and stomach.

"No need for that." He walked over, wrapping his arms around my waist, sliding his hands down over my ass, giving it a squeeze.

The reality was setting in, there was daylight and I was fully exposed in this bright, unforgiving light. "I'm going to take a shower," I squeaked out, swatting him away.

"I need one too." He ran a hand through his sweaty hair, body stretching with the motion, making his jeans fall lower, too low.

"After me, okay." I started walking backward, hands up, covering myself as I backtracked into the room.

"How about with you?"

I ignored him, racing into the bathroom, cranking the shower handle on, catching my reflection in the mirror, immediately cringing. I was sober, there was too much light, and he did not need to see every inch of me.

"What are you doing?" He was in the doorway.

Shit! I flung my hands up over my chest. "Oh my gosh, nothing. Get out!" I grabbed the closest towel, chucking it at him, but he caught it with one hand, dropping it to the floor as he continued over. "Do you mind?" I squeezed my arms tighter over my body, blocking his view.

"Why can't I look at you?" He closed in behind me, reaching his hands to mine, pulling my arms away from my body. "You are so goddamn sexy." He pushed his face into the crook of my neck, pressing a kiss to it.

"Stop," I whispered back. He didn't need to lie-I had already slept with him. I tried to raise my arms again, only he held them down, kissing his way to my ear.

"Why are you hiding? I've already seen all of you." He trailed his fingers to my chest, cupping my breasts. "You are so fucking hot, Sadie." He pressed in against my back, making his firming bulge known. "Shower?" He took my hand, kicking his jeans off as he led me into the water.

I stood in front of him, breath heavier than the steam around us, growing more erratic by the second. There was a man in my shower for the first time, and he was towering behind me, grinding his arousal into my back, while his heavy breathing hissed against my ear.

"You want more?" His raspy voice smacked my neck as his rough hands smacked my hips, spinning me to face him.

"Yes." I looked up, watching the water droplets stream down his thick lashes, over that sexy smirk. "Please."

It was a flash-he bent, hands curled under my thighs, lifting me, pinning me back to the shower stall, his tip sliding between my thighs.

"Fuck!" he grunted, lowering me right back down.

"What? No!" The burn was deep-I was almost there. I needed him to finish me off. "Don't stop!"

"I don't have a condom." He shook his head, dropping his hard body against mine, teasing me more.

I didn't care, no, I should. I didn't... I did. I needed more. I looked up, biting my bottom lip suggestively while reaching for his hand, guiding it to my thighs.

His smile shot up; his fingers did the same, sliding two inside me, another to my clit. "This what you want?" He pinned me back, fingers hitting that spot, that deep spot.

I nodded, gasping, the heat prickling my skin, the ice filling my veins. "Gavin!" I looked at his hand below, only to see his lonely arousal-waiting to be touched. I jerked my hand forward, clasping my fingers around his dick, hearing his moan.

I stroked, pumping faster, jerking him as he fingered me. Oh, fuck! His fingers hammered; I stilled, rendered immobile, orgasm surging. "Shit."

"Fuck," he yelped. "Cazzo!" He hunched forward, body tensing, coming in my hand.

My body gave out, sinking to the bottom of the tub. Heaven. He bent down in front of me, pecking my forehead before lifting me back up to my feet, holding me under the shower spray.

And I fell back against him, letting him rinse me. Then his hands ran over my chest, fingers working my nipples. Here we go again. I needed to get out of here, otherwise, this shower was going to last all day. I scooted past him, climbing out and grabbing a towel, wrapping it over me while watching him behind the glass. Why was such a gorgeous man wasting his time in my shower?

He followed me out, shaking the towel over him. "What are you doing today?"

"Nothing really." I snapped my bra up from the floor, tugging it on.

"Want to do something?" He was watching me, his face unreadable.

"Like what?" We'd done plenty since last night.

He shrugged. "Fuck, I don't know. I don't do this shit. Lunch, I guess? Whatever."

He felt bad for leaving, but it was fine. I knew it was just a one-night thing. "You don't have to." I let him off the hook; only he didn't seem relieved.

"I, um." He laughed to himself. "I want to."

I walked over to my closet, glancing back at him. I knew I should say no. What was I even doing with him? I needed to end this right now. This was over, the night-he dropped the towel. Oh shit. Then he bent over for his clothes, stepping into his boxers, sliding them up his muscular legs. "Sure." I nodded absentmindedly.

One more day. I would stop whatever this was tomorrow. One more day wouldn't hurt. It'd been too long, and I deserved just one more day.